Schapelle Corby scentence to 20 years in prison

fullmetal

The Australian beautician Schapelle Corby was sentenced to 20 years in prison yesterday on drug smuggling charges by the Bali government, and prosecutors are trying to appeal to the courts for a larger punishment: life in prison or even death, saying the 20 years "is to lenient"!
Schapelle Corby was arrested in October after 9 pounds of marijuana was found in here buggie board bag in a Bali airport and has been held in jail since than. Corby has maintained her claims of innocence since than telling the courts that she was an unknowing drug mule which 90% of the Australian populations believes to be true. All this happening while there was an investigation of Australian baggage handlers suspected of smuggling cocaine and other narcotics.
The judges in the case through out all of Cordys witnesses and in my opinion did not give her a chance at all the prove her innocence.
I would like to hear some feed back and maybe some ideas on how our global community of marijuana smokers could help her.

May god watch over Schapelle Corby and her family.
Peace out
FullMetal

Its a starc contrast, bali bomber aka "smiling assasin" was sentenced 2 and a half years for helping kill 88 internationals in bali and shapel gets 20 years for mj ? some countrys drug laws are just backwards. As well as that there were balinese people outside the court demanding the death penalty , that just makes me sick and now shapel is pleading with australia to no condem the balinese people because of this.

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom