Schematics for an IWS/MultiPod F&D system?

Snivitz

Hi Guys

Ive been looking for Schematics for either system online and cant find nothing so i thought id try you guys here.

We need at least 64 pot system with a good space between each pot, the price of these systems is a fukin joke and would happily build our own if we could find some plans.

If anyone has any ideas to diy a similar system please get in touch :)

Heres a few of the systems............

48 Pot System

50 Pod MultiPod Systems

What do you need schematics for if you are DIY. You just need a few pumps, a timer, a float switch, some drums, and a bunch of hose and connectors. Should only take a day or two to assemble. One pump pumps out of the big drum to the pails, the other pump pumps back to the drum when done watering.

I hear ya but i would like to work and build something to the standard of the overly priced systems, i've seen two different types, one system with a supply and separate return and one with just one pipe going to the pots.

Hopefully someone has tried to replicate one of these systems D.I.Y, so I would really like the plans or schematics for a system like this eg. bucket size, amount of hosing, fittings used, brains etc.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to build or replicate it I would be very grateful.

Peace!

F.T.W.

Back
Top Bottom