greenthumbesg

Hi i have been diagnosed with pre schizophreniophorm disease at age 21 (im 22 now). I have been smoking for 9 years and i am use to having outer body experiences. at first i was not a heavy smoker and i still am not. i find smoking cannabis to be a relaxing hobby as well as growing. i sometimes experience some paranoia after smoking but over all i am able to find pleasure in simple things and past my time a little bit faster. I had a bad trip once after smoking in spain and had a nervous breakdown a week later due to running out of money and living in a homeless shelter for about a week. after returning home (USA) i started experiencing some of the main elements of Schizophrenia hearing voices or in scientific terms audio hallucinations. I have a not so good relationship with my parents and we had an argument. They got me emitted to a psycward. while there they went in my room toke some of my stuff and cut my plants and throw out a couple of high times magazines, bong, grow lights, ex .....

I have not had a nervous break down in a year and still smoking on a daily bases. I love film and want to write my own screenplays and movies one day. I also dream to work for hightimes magazine and start a dispensary in New Jersey or another MMJ state.(since my state doesn't have MMJ). I visited Amsterdam twice for 2 weeks at a time and it changed my life.

I have since then started going to college again and im gonna get my associates in June 2013. I have started growing again hydro DWC, i recently finished a grow Berry Ryder Automatic (ill post photos of it )and i'm now growing 2 bag seeds and a MK Ultra seed.

I want to know if anyone has had any experience with a mental health issue and cannabis. How did cannabis help or not help you. Also any thoughts on strains for people with anxiety and trouble sleeping. thanks Happy Veterans Day

Sorry its spelled Schizophreniform Disorder but its more thought broadcasting than anything else. i don't know if bud helps but it sure is better than taking medication. Im graduating soon so im hoping i can make cannabis comedy one day like super high me.

:peace::peace::peace:

Hope you accomplish all your dreams :) I have depression myself. I use good indica strain to help with racing thoughts and sleep. It's great for my nerve pain as well. My brother and uncle have schizophrenia. My uncle I never heard of him smoking pot. He smoked a lot of cigarettes. He did pass away too young :( we are not sure the cause. My younger brother smokes and says it helps relax him. I think it helps calm him from what I see myself. Hope this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom