I did do a reset 2 or 3 waterings ago....

Then I'd say stick with the MC only and see how it goes.
Yes, this ^^

Here's why I think it's early K def. Too much N will also limit the plant's ability to uptake K, so when in doubt stick with one thing for now and go with the MC only.

Yes, this ^^

Here's why I think it's early K def. Too much N will also limit the plant's ability to uptake K, so when in doubt stick with one thing for now and go with the MC only.

I was thinking of dropping the dose to 5.5 g / 4 L or even 5g for next water...your thoughts.

Yes, this ^^

It does sound like K deficiancy. I am getting some side discoloration on many old to mid age leaves.

Personally, I would leave them where they are. If you want to drop them don't go below 6.0 or you're in veg territory strength-wise.
I agree with Shed. Stick with the plan but it's important to note any changes over the next feed or two. If it's too much N it will show soon enough. If's it K def then the symptoms should stop on the damaged leaves and not progress anymore on the plant.

Rinse reset in Das Schloss

16 L / Plant rinse with full drain x 3
6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L

2L / Plant x 3

I rinsed all but the CBD plant, as it looks the finest. Came back with full strength nutes @ 6.5 g Megacrop / 4L with each plant taking about 2 L each.

Hopefully the rinse and reset will get them back on track! Good work!
I hope so too, thanks for popping in Dutch!

I was looking back on my last rinse reset, and things looked happy after that. Mind you, that was in veg, but I felt a sense of urgency to correct this.

They are early in flower, so she should bounce back nicely. It's a lot of water and the downfall is if you see defs after the rinse it's hard to give her any food for a few days or more.
If you feel like you want to explore things a bit, perhaps a slurry test on the mix you have would tell you a bit more (I don't know if that's even possible.. is it @InTheShed ? Can you slurry a faux mix like Promix?).
I recall VG had some K def issues and we think it was related to a very acidic soil.

Back
Top Bottom