Nope, curing in a jar as I type. Trying to go through the weed in harvest order, and the jars are emptying at a rapid rate under lockdown!
Boy you hit that nail on the head.

Nope, curing in a jar as I type. Trying to go through the weed in harvest order, and the jars are emptying at a rapid rate under lockdown!

A truer statement was never spoken. A good thing a harvest is coming up soon. I will definitely need an outdoor grow this year or it will be looking grim come next Jan. harvest. :peace: :lot-o-toke:

A truer statement was never spoken. A good thing a harvest is coming up soon. I will definitely need an outdoor grow this year or it will be looking grim come next Jan. harvest. :peace: :lot-o-toke:
I took some clones about 2 weeks ago for the outdoor phree photon show...still no roots but looking surprisingly healthy still. I dabbled with it last summer for my first time ever. Give it another go this summer. It's just the damn pests!

Baldachin im Schloss

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 55 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 14

The canopy has filled in nicely and is actually turning out to be quite a comfy grow.
The most stretch I have seen out of the Black Sugars has happened in the last 3 days. Im still waiting for the Gelatos to give me that holy shit moment.

Debating if I will defol, schwazz, or do nothing on this grow. Im leaning towards just shaving the legs and thats it.

Black Sugar1 Momma

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar1 clones

Black Sugar2 clones

Blue Gelato clones

Sixpack of clones

Das Schloss

Thanks Gro cha cho! I have been having great go with this so far. I have upped my game from my first grow. Going from 4 plants to...well....slightly more than 4 plants, taking clones, raising those clones, mainlining. So far its been a very rewarding run and I have taken everything I learned from my maiden run, and folded it into this run. The results are pleasing.

Today im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 54 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 19

The Black Sugar2's are certainly a lot more stretchy than the 1's. Maybe the 1's will kick up in a bit here or maybe they wont. Same deal with the Blue Gelatos. So far, very little stretch.

The clones have been drinking quite steadily after flower flip.

Still no roots in the Ghettoquarium®, but I think I will put them all in solo cups come the weekend. I also will give the clones a rinse/reset. One of the Black Sugar2's was hinting that it was time, so I did...the rest shall follow.

Black Sugar1

Black Sugar1 Momma and clones

Black Sugar1 Momma

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2 clones

Blue Gelatos

Autopilot ist angekommen im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 52 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 21

Still have to rinse / reset the Gelatos, but that will be when they dry out. This should be it for maintenance now. I did some very minor leaf trimming, for the most part they were pretty clean and uncluttered and will enjoy the photonic ride from here out.

The Ghettoquarium® has finally got some roots showing in 2 of 5 of my clones. Other than that they still look healthy and have grown some greenery.

It should be known that I have officially run out of my sample of Mega Crop. It lasted all of this journal and 3 weeks into flower of the Black Sugar journal. Thats a pretty healthy sample!

Black Sugar1 Momma

Black Sugar1 clones

Black Sugar1's

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2 clones

Blue Gelato clones

Sixpack of clones

Black Sugar2 clones

hiya baron .... everything is :drool:

you're running about as hot as i did on the last hempy - but you're just slammin it out of the park -- sweet .. :hippy:

Hello, Sorry to bother but i need help with the air circulation in my tent and i saw you are using an ac infinity fan.
The tent Is 5x5, do you think a 5 inch fan would be enough or i need to look for a six inches fan?
Here where i live the only ac infinity fan i can find Is a usb 5 inches...
Also dont know if something "USB powered" would have enough power..

hiya baron .... everything is :drool:

you're running about as hot as i did on the last hempy - but you're just slammin it out of the park -- sweet .. :hippy:
Thanks Growmigo! I hope your family is safe and healthy!

Your killing it Bvb! The flowers are coming in nicely and all the plants have a very nice shade of green.
You two are making me blush. :thanks:

Hello, Sorry to bother but i need help with the air circulation in my tent and i saw you are using an ac infinity fan.
The tent Is 5x5, do you think a 5 inch fan would be enough or i need to look for a six inches fan?
Here where i live the only ac infinity fan i can find Is a usb 5 inches...
Also dont know if something "USB powered" would have enough power..
@mumps Im a little confused about what you mean for "fan". A USB powered fan would be a auxiliary fan and not like a AC Infinity fan, which would be more for enviroment control, as in temp and humidity. A USB fan would be beneficial to just move air around in the tent, but in a 5 x 5 tent, that would be underpowered and you would want at least 2 or more on top of a primary ventilation unit like the AC infinity.

I have one corded auxiliary fan that I have on a timer off and on for every 15 minutes when light is on, and once every 2 hours for 15 mins when light is off. Does this help?

As you can see I'm a bit confused too : D
Yes It helps a lot.
I'm trying to set my First grow space and right now i only have a tent, the plants and the lights but i would need to close the tent soon and i need to make my mind clearer about those fans
Just another question, does the fan IN should be more powerful than the fan OUT or they have to be the exact same power?

The main ventilation unit is to suck air out of the tent. With the AC Infinity, you can set target points for humidity and temp to kick in and start pulling air out of the tent....which can be filtered to limit the smell. The fans that are inside the tent, are for moving air around in the tent so as to mimic being outside in a breeze and help circulate through the foliage to limit mold and help with the exchange of CO2. Positive and Negative tent pressure really have no bearing in this because if you ventilate, you will have negative pressure anytime it kicks in.

Circulate + ventilate = happy plants.

You want a ventilation unit to control enviro and a circulation fan to make your leaves dance.

Part of the confusion maybe that you dont see my AC Infinity fan and filter in the tent. I have them externally mounted to clear up for more grow headroom.

I think a 6 inch should be good enough for a 5 x 5. If you want to run on a lower setting, and be quieter, look at the 8 inch.

Happy growing Gro cha cho!

Back
Top Bottom