All Flippen, No Schtrippen im Das Schloß

Flower Day 0

The Outdoor grow was brief. As its hard to send photos to flower naturally around my parts. By the time we get 13 ish hours of daylight here, the risk of frost becomes all too real. Yes, I could schlepp them in and out of a somewhat light proof shed....OR, I could put them in Das Schloß.

That being said, I still have clones in the Ghettoquarium® I will be using natural photons for, and the spirit of Outdoor Grow lives on.

Hmmm....6 x Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots® with Speed Gill Technology® planted with 2 clones each looks like it would sure work well in Das Schloß.

Maybe a new light too...... :hmmmm:

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 4

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 21 inches

The White Cookies are showing signs of Nitrogen toxicity. The clawing of the leaves and the rust spot from calcium lockout. It would appear, this strain likes to be fed lightly...and I dont consider 5g Megacrop / 4 L to be a heavy feed.

I must say, its somewhat of a letdown not filling the tent up like last grow, but this was a quick blast I need to get finished up early September

Other than that, we transpire on....

75 percent of that...so 4ish. I will just take 1 liter out of my 4 liter premade jug and re top up with water.

100 percent correct.

I’ll be looking forward to your update on how your White Cookies are doing on the reduced MC feeding.
Do you have some White Cookies in your future?

No. Just wonder how your plants (or plants in general) that are in day 4 of flower will do by reducing MC to 3.75g/4L. I generally try to have mine at 6g/gal by day 30 from sprout, so I’m curious how yours will do. I guess some plants are just light feeders.

No. Just wonder how your plants (or plants in general) that are in day 4 of flower will do by reducing MC to 3.75g/4L. I generally try to have mine at 6g/gal by day 30 from sprout, so I’m curious how yours will do. I guess some plants are just light feeders.
Yeah, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it myself. I suspect if I carried along normally, it would grow into those feedings. But for the present, I will reduce it.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 7

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 21 inches

I still havent had to water from last weeks watering. So no change in nutes for the White Cookies.

Even the Blue Gelatos are showing signs of Nitrogen Tox. That being said, all the new growth looks fine. I think the plants had a misfire in cylinder 5 going from outside to Das Schloß.

Do I feed less? Or steady as she goes? Im leaning towards steady as she goes.

Might not be anything at all. The inside is great. The fans touching the sides look like the ones tipping down. Possibly when the tent caves in the leaves are just being forced that way. I say ride it out as well. You'll know what to do if you start seeing defs from too much MC.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 11

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 21 inches

The White Cookies are looking better and the first to start forming buds. Next feeding will be a .5g MC boost across the board. Everyone is looking a little peckish, so I'll bump

Having a lot of rain these past weeks and humidity has been a battle, especially at nights.

With the backrow Cookies showing first buddage, I activated the Little Amazon Light That Could.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 14

5.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 20 inches

The Black Sugar is being pulled apart some so that I can give some apial dominance to some stunties, so thats why the clump is hanging out.

Steady as she goes.

Well done Vonzie! Congrats on this month's MOTM nomination. Good luck brother!
Thanks very much Saugs! Honored to even be thought of.

@thepersonwhonominatedme
God bless you for your nomination. After barely a year of growing to be even nominated with the outstanding growers here is a green victory !

I humbly thank you for your consideration.

Rasierte Beine in Das Schloß

Flower Day 18

6.0g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53% rh
Light is at 19 inches

Shaved the legs on all the plants today and boosted nutes by .5g.

The Gelatos seem to be stretching a bit more than the last go round...almost as tall as the White Cookies now.

I wanted to run these girls at a lower humidity this run, to see if I can frost them up a bit more. I was hoping to get into mid/high 40s but its unrealistic thoughts in the Summer time. Gone are the nice dry winters in the basement when I could hit those numbers. Im lucky to keep it mid 50s with the Infinity fan running full time on power level 3.

Note to self ---== turn off The Little Amazon Light That Could for pics ==---

Back
Top Bottom