oh my... non stop goodness baron. good job.

i'm approaching topping day pretty quick. prolly tag you for help with lst . :)

oh my... non stop goodness baron. good job.

i'm approaching topping day pretty quick. prolly tag you for help with lst . :)
Grow to 5 nodes then say the word....

Hay Baron, I have a Q. I noticed u added 2 Tbls of white vinager to your feed water and wondering Y?
I use W/V in my humidifier to clean and fight mold. I never thought to use as a supplement.Whats the
Logic if u don’t mind me asking.
And yes those frosty buds are something to b proud of mate :thumb: growers luv

The vinegar is a acid and used to drop the pH of your water if it is too alkaline, its not used as a supplement. Ultimately it is the medium you are growing in that will buffer the pH of the water or nutes, so its really not necessary to add. I do it to get my feeding in a pH range of 6.3 ish just cuz.

Thanks for jumping in and following along!!

Cool ... I just bought more pH down ... but next time I'll just use vinegar ...

PS ... I'd be cool to see you document making hash here in this journal ...
Well, if it happens, it most likely wont be me and I will just hand my trim off to a buddy. We shall see.

Day 44 Flower

Frühstück in Das Schloss
All 6.5g Megacrop / 4 L + 5 ml home made CalMag -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 21 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 43 % rh

Pictures with lights on for freshness.

Week 6 is now in the books and we are now into week 7. The Bagseed Clone Sisters are getting subtly darker every day. Almost a chocolatey purple...like a Big Turk if you know what that is. I am somewhat disappointed in the yeild I will get from those, as they just dont have the bud/cola structure to weigh in. Its like the top of the stem just vomits leaves and there are very little pistils.

Do taco'd leaves un taco if you correct what was making them taco? The CBD plant continues to ever so slowly taco in a few spots. Thought the rinse/reset would take care of that, but thats a negative. Its not terrible and its only a few spots, more wondering than concerned.

leaves taco’ing or tipped up like that, it’s often a sign of temperature stress, overwatering/root problems or extreme humidity levels.

The humidity is only 30% it said on your hygrometer... so it couldn’t be that, it is a tad low but shouldn’t be the problem here. Is there a hot spot directly under the light I wonder...:hmmmm: that could be the case... if it was roots, well your so far into it now, might as well just keep it in the pot she’s in and tough it out. I’m going to rule out over watering because it looks more of a heat problem. Once you combat the problem those leaves should bounce back, unless they get too far gone.. I.e crispy and brittle.

I was looking at your photos and this caught my eye, what is this?:hmmmm:
540AEF6E-D50B-41D1-8B65-A8132B849E1E.jpeg

leaves taco’ing or tipped up like that, it’s often a sign of temperature stress, overwatering/root problems or extreme humidity levels.

The humidity is only 30% it said on your hygrometer... so it couldn’t be that, it is a tad low but shouldn’t be the problem here. Is there a hot spot directly under the light I wonder...:hmmmm: that could be the case... if it was roots, well your so far into it now, might as well just keep it in the pot she’s in and tough it out. I’m going to rule out over watering because it looks more of a heat problem. Once you combat the problem those leaves should bounce back, unless they get too far gone.. I.e crispy and brittle.

I was looking at your photos and this caught my eye, what is this?:hmmmm:
540AEF6E-D50B-41D1-8B65-A8132B849E1E.jpeg

Thats a fresh pistil that those purps push out every now and then. There are a few others that you might notice.

• That humidity you see is with the tent open, it hovers between 38 and 43 percent when the Infinity kicks in and out. Safe to rule that out.
  • I pulled the light back about 2 weeks ago after I saw the first sign of it. So lets rule that out.
  • My watering is quite light at only 2 liters every 5 or 6 days. So lets rule that out too.
  • Is it some kind of defficiency? Maybe, but like you said, Im so deep into it now that we take it to the finish line as is.
  • Temperature never gets over 78 degrees F
I agree with your light hotspot theory.

I must have missed this earlier. No they will not. But it should stop if corrected.
Ahh...thanks for this...that clears up that.

Thats a fresh pistil that those purps push out every now and then. There are a few others that you might notice.

• That humidity you see is with the tent open, it hovers between 38 and 43 percent when the Infinity kicks in and out. Safe to rule that out.
  • I pulled the light back about 2 weeks ago after I saw the first sign of it. So lets rule that out.
  • My watering is quite light at only 2 liters every 5 or 6 days. So lets rule that out too.
  • Is it some kind of defficiency? Maybe, but like you said, Im so deep into it now that we take it to the finish line as is.
  • Temperature never gets over 78 degrees F
I agree with your light hotspot theory.
I have eight plants in my tent and only one of the plants is tacoing, and it is one that is directly under the hood of a 600watt HPS.

I do beleive that it is some kind of stress that only certain plants are susceptible to.

I’ve also seen literally a million photos of buds from pro growers that show the tacoing, so I’m not going to worry about it.

Its like the top of the stem just vomits leaves and there are very little pistils.
Have you checked pics on the web of other growers' versions of it? Might just be strain-related.
Do taco'd leaves un taco if you correct what was making them taco? The CBD plant continues to ever so slowly taco in a few spots.
If it's early and it's from light or heat, they should recover. If it's something else then probably not.
I pulled the light back about 2 weeks ago after I saw the first sign of it. So lets rule that out.
2" might not be far enough, so I'm not sure you can rule it out. But either way, if the plant looks generally happy I'm with Oldst1r and wouldn't worry about it.

If it's early and it's from light or heat, they should recover. If it's something else then probably not.
That's a good point about early as the signs are there before they curl too badly. More often, including myself, it goes unchecked.

I think I will be taking down the right side of the tent for choppity this weekend. Amber trichs have showed up CBD and front right plant. Seems quick....Im barely at 7 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom