Schnookie's Mars Hydro TS-600: Sprout, Veg, Auto 2x2

So the Zamdelica clones are alive and growing! This tent is doing awesome stuff for young plant life with the @Mars Hydro light and the benefit of getting it to stay high in humidity. Veggies getting started and the orchids will come out in a few weeks to greet the sun.

20210406_190331.jpg

20210406_190340.jpg

And soon will be starting the Girl Scout Cookies journal so be on the lookout!

Looks like the 3rd clone is gonna be a dud, but that's ok, as the other two are gonna be cabbages! LOL

The @Mars Hydro light is doing a bang-up job keeping these girls healthy to the max!

Prolly a bit too much light for the orchids as I mentioned, but once the weeds start to get big, they'll either be able to give some shade for relief or they'll just go onto the porch and the weeds'll have the tent to themselves.

20210416_112310.jpg

Tent is getting tight and some of the veggies have moved out onto the porch for the rest of the summer. These guys will be here abort couple of weeks and then I'll be moving them into the flower tent. My photos for the other journal are gone get difficult at that point lol.

20210421_192342.jpg

So things are still moving along here. The Zamdelica triplets are still growing although in much different ways. I'm holding out hope for Tiny, but not sure she'll make it. The other two will be going into the big tent after an up pot in a few weeks and the other two late flowering plants are harvested.

20210424_170328.jpg

4 days later. GSC getting ready to be up potted this weekend and then topped in a few days for their #quad. Z clones still moving along. When Gorilla Glue comes out in a week I'll send the tall Z to her spot. I need to swap their positions so the light is evened out until then. Check out my other "current" journals below. The @Mars Hydro TS600 is doing great for this tent. As the plants get taller they get brighter light which strengthens them as they become more capable of using it.
20210428_201735.jpg

So I did some pot maintenence (haha!) and put the gsc girls into the 1 gallon pots. They are being documented in my other journal.

The Zamdelica twins are looking like they want some nutes. I'm gonna try one of my new sponsors' products on each of them and see if they like it.

20210430_214327.jpg

ZAMDELICA twins got topped a couple days ago and then trailer one got topped on 4 more grow tips. Just took down Gorilla Glue in the flower tent so there's room now when these two get a little bigger. I figure one more week in the 1 gallon pots then up pot to 3 gallon and put them on the big tent, maybe a few days or a week later, if there's any room in here, actually. Might have to wait a little on the up pot and move them in 2 weeks.
20210504_190716.jpg

GSC is chugging along
20210504_190703.jpg

Update: girls are having some issues being under this light for so long. I'm still trying to get the balance of cal/mag necessary until they move to the big tent. They wanna flower as you can see, #2 esp in the bottom left has lots of pistils coming out still. Guess it can't be stopped?

Previous photo had 6 plants whereas now there are 4. The 2 Z clones are doing GrrrrrrrEAT! in the flower tent now. Check out the 2nd link in my sig.

20210614_185249.jpg

Back
Top Bottom