Schnookie's Winter Grow: Blue Tease Auto, Cherry Pie And More!

Let's see what's coming up first in out line-up:

Blue Tease Auto Cannabis Seeds from Dr Krippling Seeds​

Sweet fruit and rich cream - what's not to like about it?

It's like diving into a bowl of your favourite childhood dessert, and will leave you relaxed and content, as your troubles melt way Even better, she's a little powerhouse, producing a surprising amount of buds for her compact size, and at 75 days from seed, you won't have long to wait.

Good thing really, because you'll be salivating at her sweet aroma from the moment she starts to flower.

Blue Tease Auto Cannabis Seed Stats​

Breeder:​
Dr Krippling​
Seed Type:​
Feminized​
Flowering Period Type:​
Auto-Flowering​
Indica/Sativa:​
Indica Dominant​
Environment:​
Indoor, Outdoor​
Strength:​
Normal​
Yield:​
Average​
Strain Type:​
Hybrid, Asia-Central, Asia-South East, Central America and Caribbean, South American, Cheese Strains, Ruderalis Strains​
Medical Strains:​
Relaxing​
Indoor Flowering Time:​
Medium (56 to 90 days)​
Smell/Taste:​
Dairy, Fruity, Sweet​

We are currently just around/over 8 weeks...so here we go!
Sounds delicious!

Well I got a Notice to Quit from my leasing management company with regards to "use of illegal drugs" and "smoking violations on a nonsmoking property." Sucks to be me. Cherry pie and Ice Cool are in a big trash bag in my car still in their pots and I cut down Blue Tease. I gotta clean up my apt. and get rid of all the evidence so as to "cure" the violation and not get evicted. :(

Well I got a Notice to Quit from my leasing management company with regards to "use of illegal drugs" and "smoking violations on a nonsmoking property." Sucks to be me. Cherry pie and Ice Cool are in a big trash bag in my car still in their pots and I cut down Blue Tease. I gotta clean up my apt. and get rid of all the evidence so as to "cure" the violation and not get evicted. :(
Hey man I'm sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom