Schulz Bloom Plus 10-52-10 for flowering?

Not just no, but HELL NO... That high of (P) is for roses, you do not want to feed that to your plant, it will cause nutrient lockout and toxicity...

The nutrients are very imbalanced in this formula. This is in line with what zyph said about it being for roses. If you mix it weak, then the phosphorus will be correct but the nitrogen and potassium will be lacking.

Best advice is to find another fert. that is better balanced.

what about like a tomato fert. would that work ? :allgood:

Ya Boy :pimp:

Thats what I always suggest for a cheap and easily obtainable flowering fert. Of course it depends entirely on what the numbers are.

Also, with some of the less expensive nutes, they need extra care at the end, to avoid a slight taste. You will need to flush a few times. Honestly, nute prices for a decent organic line is foxfarms. I paid under 10 bucks each for FoxFarms Grow Big 32 oz ( 6,4,4), and FoxFarms Tiger Bloom 32 oz (2,8,4).

Bagz :peace:

I have kool bloom 0-10-10 now

used it for the first time today.....I only used about a half spoonful into a gallon of water....

Not just good, but great.
Not just yes, but HELL YES...

I use this Schultz' for flowering, it works exceptionally, with no problems whatsoever.

The fact that you only need such a little amount to make a gallon of fertilized water is one of the things that keeps me buying it. There's never any undissolved matter that just sits on top of the soil. No chelating materials, no "gunk" in it. Nothing to even slightly affect/effect the taste of the produce. No organic odor, either. And it is tested to make sure it falls within the bounds of use for food products - tested for metals.

I've never had a pH problem using it, nor lockout or toxicity, just plain old success.

It does have a bunch of micro-nutes in it, but no Mg. I usually use a tomato/pepper nutrient that I buy by the barrel for veg growth.

So, from someone who actually uses it, and successfully. Schultz stuff won't burn your plants, ever, if you follow the directions.

Schultz rose food is 10-24-24, btw.

Interesting ~~ ^ of 1 ~~half dozen of the other~~~ maybe you could do half with it and the others with something else and get back with us on which you think works best ~~~peace old man chris `~~ Happy Harvesting BRO~~~

Actually, that's part of the kick.

I've tried a lot of "fancy" ferts back in the old days, from "Eco - Gro" brand to Fox Farm maybe fifteen years ago.

I've tried the Tiger Bloom and Grow Big, but they're not "organic". Good, but not organic.

I get super results with my regimen and the Schultz.

And NEVER any nute burn!

my soil has nitrogen 10-6-4

I have fish emulsion but I was told not to use it during flowering only for veggn'

so I shouldn't be using kool bloom right now?

Not just no, but HELL NO... That high of (P) is for roses, you do not want to feed that to your plant, it will cause nutrient lockout and toxicity...
Um...you best go back to bed kid...first of all boy, I've been using 10-54-10 & 10-52-10 for my beautiful marijuana plants long before you were born. I know how well it works...you do not. WTF is it with you and roses? Roses? Snap out of it...I forgot more about growing great bud than you will ever know. Truth.

Hey...don't let these kids mess your grow up...go ahead, use any kind of fertilizer ratios you like...whatever works for you. They say that using 10-52-10 OR 1--54-10 OR 10-60-10 for transplanting anything but roses is a myth...but I've been growing some mighty nice healthy outside grown plants for more than 25 years now...I use 10-52-10 Transplanter fertilizer from Botaniks...I use half the recommended dose. I also use it once the plant starts flowering, but only for the first month of flowering...then I use home made banana skin & eggshell with epsom salts spray and this year I'm trying Monster Grow Pro 18-36-1 until two weeks prior to harvesting...then I flush with Final Flush (some say it ain't worth it, others swear on their mother's grave it works for them...you know, what's good for the goose ain't always whats good for the gander...I mean, what works like a charm for your buddy in Oregon might not work the same at a different coordinates and altitudes...and visa-versa. When my plants were tiny still seedlings basically, but with three sets of leaves, I started feeding them this 30-10-10 ratio for feeding fir trees making them bushy and veg properly...all the expert botanists were telling me I'm committing murder on my plants...but only using one quarter the strength made these tiny young plants grow like...weeds!!! Tomorrow I use Botanik 10-52-10 (OH NO!! THEY SAY)...half the strength the bottle suggests, I spray on this half recommended dose in a spray bottle to prevent transplant shock...making sure that I disrupt the roots as least as possible...spraying the seeable roots with pure clean water, then sprinkle powder root stimulator for soft wood lightly all over the roots i can see, maybe a bit of powder all around where I plot the plant in the newer larger fabric bag for final transplant into 10 Gallon fabric bags...you'll get a nice healthy plant in a 10 G fabric bag. You know chemical water soluble fertilizers are just fine...but in proper amounts, and very important factor being at the proper times. These high number ratios like 1--54-10 & 30-10-10 can damage your plant sure, but morphine makes you feel better until you use too much...same concept. I use all different chemical fertilizers and natural methods of my own...and my plants are always pretty damn potent bud with zero residual chemicals or chlorophyl taste left in my dried & cured buds. Don't be afraid to experiment with various nutrient ratios...but NEVER use the full recommended dose especially at first. When my plants had three sets of leaves, I fed them all a quarter of the recommended strength of this Cedar /Fir Tree greenery nutes 30-10-10...it said 8 ml per 4 litres water mix...I started with 2 ml per 4 litres water ratio...they're growing like Jack & his BeanStalks...be climbing them soon. Bottom line being, moderation is the key. Always start at half the dose it recommends you to use...too much is much more difficult and time consuming than not enough in dose. Once your pot plant starts showing deficiencies, which might be tricking you and actually you're running into nutrient lock out in lieu of too much of this or too much of that. Personally, when I used the soil mixture that had nutrients added to the mixture, I constantly had issues...thought it was CalMag, Epsom salts, muriate of phosphate...it's because when I added my fertilizers, I never knew how much of what elements were added to the soil...what a mistake that was...big guessing game. This year, great soil, peat, pearlite but zero added nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorous and/or potassium. If you use soil that has nutrients actually in the soil, then use just plain water with zero NPK ratios added, and just allow what the soil has in it to do it's work...if you feel more confidant using your own fertilizer applications formulas, then get the good FOUR-in ONE soil mixture which you add your own feeding schedules at your discretion. Happy Growin' Pikin' & Grinnin' to all.

Back
Top Bottom