LED ZEPPELIN TRIBUTE : ZOSO

two nights of
PUBLIC PROPERTY

two nights of
TIFFANY CHRISTOPHER

TONGUE & GROOVE

more to be announced.....

TICKET PRICES prices might be less depending on who else is added
$60 for the 3-day weekend (Fri.,Sat.,Sun.)
$40 for Saturday arrival (Sat. & Sun. only)
$20 for Sunday arrival (Sun. only)
Ticket price includes camping, parking, concerts, & MO sales tax
1 day tickets are only available for the Sunday show
Early bird camping is available on the Thursday for an extra $5 per person
THE TICKET PRICE CHANGES AT 8 A.M. EACH DAY (not at midnight)
GATES ARE OPEN 24 HOURS EACH DAY OF THE EVENT
GATES OPEN ON THURSDAY AUGUST 30 at 10 a.m. - $5 extra charge per person for early arrivals
NO DOGS ALLOWED

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS :
Camp Zoe is a 330 acre privately owned campground located in a valley of the Ozark Hills of southern central Missouri. Beaches, caves, bluffs, and swimmin' holes line the spring-fed stream that runs through the middle of the campground. Zoe is a former youth camp that is surrounded by 90,000 acres of private timber reserves and national park property. This is the 11th season of Schwagstocks and the 16th year of The Schwag. Camp Zoe has hosted fifteen Schwag events over the last three years with a cumulative attendance of over 75,000 people. There are five Schwag events in 2007. Schwagstock 29 in May of 2006 drew over 7000 people.
Zoe has a shower house with flush toilets, bathroom house with flush toilets, 73 porta-jons, on-site septic service, ATM, payphone, 500 trash cans, 3 trash dumpsters, 4 miles of gravel roads, private security, 2 stages, power for vendors, a concession stand, and lots of shaded camping. You park where you camp and camp where you park. All camping space is first come, first serve - no reservations.

There will be food & beverages for sale on-site.
There are no bar-b-que pits available but you can bring your own.
Gates open on Thursday, August 30 at 10 a.m.- there will be an extra $5 charge per person for early arrivals.
There will be some live entertainment on Thursday evening for early arrivals - the pre-party.
Please leave your pets at home or in a kennel - dogs will NOT be allowed in - no exceptions.
There is plenty of room for RV's and pop-up campers - no electric sites are available at this time.

CANOE FLOAT TRIPS :
Available on Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. The float is 11 miles on the Current River. You will float from "Pulltite" to "Round Spring". A school bus will come to Zoe and pick up and return the floaters. Costs are $42 per canoe and include transportation, paddles, canoe rental, and life vest. Float trips are provided by area float operators and have permits, insurance, busses, boats, experienced staff, etc... Reservations are NOT needed for canoes at Zoe. Just show up at the bus stop and pay the bus driver.

Camp Zoe - Home

That sounds sweet! The only thing I dont understand is why a grateful dead tribute band would be called the swchag?? I could see headystation or even midgrade Mellissa, but the swchag?!? :smokin: I just hope the name doesnt represent the bands music.

anyways all whos going have a blast :cool:

don't let the name fool ya :cool:

they have played with phil and have his blessing. so they are ok with their dead credentials. lota ole time family there too. it has the vibe my friend :goof:

generally you can find a variety of strains at about 50. 1/8th.

if a person with a good attitude showed up at this event and had no money after entering and like i said had the right attitude they would have a wonderful weekend.

check out the gallery they have... trust your eyes :cool:

Back
Top Bottom