ScHydro's Attempt At Perpetual DWC & Hempy

JOURNAL UPDATE DAY 68

So a few days ago when i fed the girls, i severely underfed the purple girl (way too stoned i guess lol) so i got alot of yellowing out of her. But i have fed her properly now so im sure shell start doing better. But both of the girls are really starting to bulk up and pack on weight and are getting more and more frosty. Im exspecting these girls to be ready to chop in about 3-4 more weeks.

Sorry for the sh!++y pictures i dont get the opportunity to get them out into natural light as much as id like too.

JOURNAL UPDATE DAY 72

Well i just came out of the garden an realized that i had my 600w ballast dimmed down to 250w. Its had to have been like that for atleast 2 weeks. But im glad that i found it now and turned it back up in time for the last few weeks of these girls.

While i was in there i also fed the green girl, i gave her 2ml/gal of flora nova bloom.

I also shut thw hps down for a few and got a couple pictures that arent yellow. Lol

JOURNAL UPDATE. DAY 79

Well i didnt have time to check on the garden yesterday and since ive been in there last my nute solution got low and the girls let me know they were hungry so i gave them both 2 gals with 2.5tsp of bloom and i added just a little grow .5tsp/gal in there because it looks like they may have a little potassium deficiency.

Heres how they look today:

JOURNAL UPDATE: DAY 90

Well sorry guys i was just wakin and bakin this morning and realized i havent posted an update lately.

I decided to chop the most of the purple girl on day 86. I left some of the lower buds on her to rippen up a little bit more. Im going to give them probably 2 more days before jarring up what ive already cut. I didnt get a lot from this girl but i knew that from the start when she had root issues as a seeding. I will probably go ahead and pull whats left of her today or tomorrow.

The green one on the other hand is still going, im exspecting to let her go another week or so. Shes continuing to bulk up, i started a flush on her on day 87. Shes really starting to show her fall colors as she finishes up. Some of the sugar leafs are starting to look more like a dark devil and are starting to turn almost black. She is also foxtailing quite a bit on the top buds.

I also started 2 blueberry headband seeds they are about a week old now. Im probably going to send one straight to 12/12 after the dark devils finish up. And i will put the other in a small cabnet and use as a mother.

JOURNAL UPDATE: DAY 96

Welp finally got all of the purple girl dried', trimmed, and jarred. All together i got about 2 oz from her. Still waiting on the other dark devilnto finish up. While im waiting ive decided to do sort of a "bonzai" type of lst training for her to see what i can to but well see as time goes.

JOURNAL UPDATE/ SMOKE REPORT

So most of the purple girl has been in jars for about a week now, so i figured id post a smoke report about her so far. I will mention thats i suck at trying to describe senses when it comes to cannabis, But i figured id give it a go anyways.

Taste wise to me its an earthy/ berry taste to it, but is still has some of that plant taste as well as smell, thats is until you put it in a grinder, then the smell comes alive! When grounds its has a strong smell of berries, and a strong almost gassy smell.

The high i get from it is more of an uplifting, yet space-y high. I get motivated to do things but then i start spacing out half way thru it. Lol i would recommend this as as after work or weekend smoke.

I know that it has definitely not reached its full potential only being in a jar for a week. But i am still loving it. These are my first autos and i will definitely be growing her again and she has made me want to try more autos. But over all she left me not quite satisfied, ao i am going to continue my quest searching for my favorite strains.

Ratings

Smell: 4/10
Taste: 7/10
Appearance: 9/10
Difficulty to grow: 8/10
Highness level:5/10

JOURNAL UPDATE: DAY 99

So over the past couple of days i have started to chop some of the top colas as they look ready and im leaving the bottom and a few of the colas to continue to ripen. I have 1 branch thats i clipped before the rest and its actually dry and i must say i actually like the green pheno dark devil better than the purple, so far at least. Im going to let whats left continue until she tells me shes done however much longer that may be.

The blueberry headband girls are still juat plugging away and my attempt at a lst technique that ive never seen before is going well so far. I dont want to say to much about it until she gets a little older and more establishes so everyone can see what im going for. But if all works to plan for her, shes going to be pretty badass. Lol my goal is to create a POTM winner with her. But i did throw in a little teaser pic Of her so far.

The other BH im going to let her get big enough to take a clone/ top her then she will be going under 12/12.

Ok yeah, and heres a pic of one of the puppys we had a few weeks ago.

JOURNAL UPDATE

So not a while lot going on on right now. I was about to start flowering the blueberry headband and then almost overnight she got sick. Im guessing a mag deficiency. I started a flush on her today. Shes they only girl having this issue, im guessing because she is the only one who has been getting flora trio gro and micro and the other one has been getting the flora nova.

I also built a diy bubble cloner and i have my first roots in it. I may have to update it as time goes if i discover any flaws but so far it is working great and makes cloning soo much easier.

Im also going to throw in this picture of some "honey" i found while trimming the dark devil. Out of the 2 dark devil i got a total of 5.5oz. Most of that from the "green" one.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom