Scientific data on what they add to soil or organic grows

reidy2018

420 Member
What are the main ingredients do you put in soil or organic soil what cannabis needs to grow outdoor and indoor in soil or organic soil like to understand how they prepare the soil and know what to add thanks

What are the main ingredients do you put in soil or organic soil what cannabis needs to grow outdoor and indoor in soil or organic soil like to understand how they prepare the soil and know what to add thanks
I use a nutrient pack from KIS organics for my base soil so I couldn't tell you every little thing in there. There is a thread here on 420 mag that might give you all you need to know. It also might be a lot like drinking from a fire hose. :bongrip:

Building a Better Soil - Demonstrations & Discussions of Organic Soil Recipes

"Liquid Gold" by Kelp4Less (excellent all-a-around organic - will increase terpene production ( use every 2 weeks) also another organic/product "Soil Balance" this increases terpene's - this stuff works !! (use every 2 weeks) so statger the use with vert good end results better taste, aroma, ect)

I suggest you look up subcool's super soil recipe, I'm using his soil with a few little tweaks of my own and I have 2.5 feet plants 5 weeks from seed with leaves bigger than my head. Worm casting is a big one that I would suggest anyone to use.
"Jim's Worm Farm" is a great place for all castings

reading your "super soil" posts - believe I'm going to give it a try - in stead of fox farms ocean blend Like the THREE THINGS NEED FOR GETTING EXCELLENT YIELDS ARE: good genetic's - good light--good medium

reading your "super soil" posts - believe I'm going to give it a try - in stead of fox farms ocean blend Like the THREE THINGS NEED FOR GETTING EXCELLENT YIELDS ARE: good genetic's - good light--good medium
I used a mix of ocean forest coco loco and happy frog for my base and here's what I have 5 weeks from seed

Here are a few shots of the soil I used and the results I got. No chemicals, no bottled anything, mostly straight up tap water. Compost teas to feed if needed but hasn’t been needed yet. Each round the soil improves.

I see better results from hydro, coco, DWC, and with docs hi Brix kit. But I am getting very good end product with little to no maintenance. Some other organic soil folks on 420 are getting much better results so there is some learning to do. So far so good. Soil is forgiving so whatever you choose has good potential.

Them gods blue warp and blue buds looks great the smell of them would be nice as
I just busted up some gods Blue Warp, damn it’s funky, and it messes you up indica style. After 20 minutes I am like “I am too high”. Then it calms down into more of a body vibe.

I love indica plants, I can picture it doing that gods blue warp :roorrip: , question to ask what kind of lights are they you used in your grow like the colours the light puts out

Back
Top Bottom