Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Thanks much Syntroxis!

While we wait for drying here's a couple Black Jacks in the small room and the one in tent.

420-magazine-mobile824292646.jpg
420-magazine-mobile800922204.jpg

Got my yoyos to keep this one upright .
420-magazine-mobile1142677908.jpg

Ok! Final weights are in!
Didn't crack a pound but that's ok. I think it was a stellar first grow with lots of fun problem solving along the way. The nugs are dense but there's some airy ones too so I think that's the lights but for two cheap chinese King Plus units I am damn happy.

Nugs and a bit of popcorn but all frosty.
403.8g/14.24oz

Trim (lots of trim)
76.26g/2.69oz dry
Early smoke report.
Ooh Green Crack packs a punch!
Taste is pretty bold even with no cure yet. Earthy, spicy and a bit of citrus maybe.
High is a good time. Cycles through in waves. Fun.
So far a good pain med also which is great.

So this is interesting.. I started my auto's room and my DWC Green Crack photo aboutthe sames time. 5 auto's dry weight came in at 14.48oz so really neck and neck with the photo grow. Finished 20 days sooner but that's not much difference.

Again.. I'd like to thank everyone that followed and helped! Looking forward to a 2nd journal. I'll keep pounding out the auto's in the mean time though lol.

~Peace

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom