Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

Was hoping to get some sort of a bloom boost additive but nobody local has in-stock yet :hmmmm:
I figure bout the time I clip n hang they will :nomo:

Not enough in my paypal this time :peace:

Girls got watered with some hi-brix tho

You don't need it.

Here are the updated pics I promised :high-five: the first group at lights out last night 6:52 pm
Here is my very 1st clone :love:
0011226.JPG

0021232.JPG

Here they are last night :high-five:
0031163.JPG

0041083.JPG

0051031.JPG

006890.JPG

007841.JPG

008781.JPG

Lookin good scooter! when they get done filling in your going to have some Best of Show buds for sure!
Reps included in that post so check the package before discarding :)

Leaves feed the plant mate. Onlt defoil if light penetration is a problem, but on girls that size it isn't . Trust me they do better with the leaves on. Take it or not its the truth. Defoil does work in the right situation but leaves are the source of power. They are solar panels for your plants.

Leaves feed the plant mate. Onlt defoil if light penetration is a problem, but on girls that size it isn't . Trust me they do better with the leaves on. Take it or not its the truth. Defoil does work in the right situation but leaves are the source of power. They are solar panels for your plants.

Yeah, what JB said. Light penetration isn't a problem on your plants.

Also I do defoil when my plants are bushy as F*ck but not like you see some on this web site and the ones with heavy defoil are never as good as the ones with light defoil or none at all, trust me I've been watching this method and experimenting with it.

Back to my point, when I do defoil the buds on the same node as the leaf I have just removed are always much much smaller than the ones next to them on the other side of the branch with that leaf still on. The leaf passes sugars to them buds and keeps them growing. Another down to defoil is the stress it causes the plant from constantly being attacked and they sometimes turn hermi as your seeing a lot of growers who use this method me included on 420.

Defoil should on be done when NEEDED.

This is why it's my 1st grow...sometimes jumping the gun whenever reading a tidbit from other growers...it's all good :high-five:
Sis and bro-in-law just had their new aluminum shed (10 ft x 18 ft) delivered and gave me a good :idea: of what might be if I get approved next month ay my hearing. Can you say Man Cave?? :winkyface:

This is why it's my 1st grow...sometimes jumping the gun whenever reading a tidbit from other growers...it's all good :high-five:
Sis and bro-in-law just had their new aluminum shed (10 ft x 18 ft) delivered and gave me a good :idea: of what might be if I get approved next month ay my hearing. Can you say Man Cave?? :winkyface:

Now you're thinking! With 10'x18' shed and some electricity, the possibilities are nearly limitless. :thumb:

Yepper...the one they bought already set for electric hookup just need running of juice to da house!
I plan on a big screen (cable channels have music) + recliner + small fridge + what's behind door #2 :high-five:
For what they paid for theirs I can get one of my own once approved...would use 1/3 for growing :;):
Extras to get at Lowes would be: insulation + small A.C. + fan + drywall of some sort....ect

:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:
Yepper...the one they bought already set for electric hookup just need running of juice to da house!
I plan on a big screen (cable channels have music) + recliner + small fridge + what's behind door #2 :high-five:
For what they paid for theirs I can get one of my own once approved...would use 1/3 for growing :;):
Extras to get at Lowes would be: insulation + small A.C. + fan + drywall of some sort....ect

Back
Top Bottom