Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon Haze

Re: Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon H

Here are the pictures I took while they were out for a drink.
Today is Day 33 of 12/12 for all below.
100_10615.JPG

This is them in the box a day or two ago.
100_104910.JPG

andd... buds!
Diesel Ryder #1 (Day 38 from seed) This is the one that nearly lost its top!
100_10545.JPG

Diesel Ryder #2 - same age as #1
100_10555.JPG

Super Lemon Haze - Day 64 from seed
100_10566.JPG

100_10585.JPG

Vanilla Kush - Day 77 from seed
100_10598.JPG

I need somewhere to dry my plants soon... Time to expand!
I will be using Mutts idea of splitting his box into sections and using one side for veg and the other for drying.
Thanks again Mutt!:thumb:

Re: Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon H

So... the delicious smell was becoming unreasonable and something had to be done.
Their home made box has served its purpose up until now. It will become a vegging and drying box after I install a divider.
The big girls are going into their new home with their new light!
100_10627.JPG
100_10647.JPG

I'm super excited!!
The smell has been reduced from a basement filling wrench to an extremely faint whiff.
I should get some better sized nugs off this baby too! I hope the girls still have enough time to swell!
Lights were just about to go out as I took the pictures and will take more when they're back on.

Happy Growing!:yahoo:

Day 38 of 12/12

I think they like the HPS... a lot.
Think I should harvest? Just kidding...
Here are some pictures from today.
All together in their new place
100_10714.JPG

VK - Day 82
100_10724.JPG

SLH - Day 69
100_10732.JPG

DR #2 - Day 43 - Looking good and on schedule to finish in about 3 weeks!
100_10743.JPG

DR #1 - Day 43 - Still stretching.. I think I got that stupid pheno that stretches to 3ft tall and produces nothing but whispy individual calyxes. It is already the same height as the SLH...:thedoubletake:
100_10762.JPG

Has anyone ever grown Diesel Ryder before?
I wonder if this DR#1 plant went mutant because of stress or genetics.:hmmmm:
I have seen this happen to two other growers online...which makes me think it is genetics.
I broke the plants neck before it noticeably went mutant, though... so it could be stress.

Any thoughts?

Thanks mcloadie and SinisterDemon.
I wish they were bigger, they didn't stretch nearly as much as I thought they would.
I am starting a Blue Widow by Dinafem fem. seed today.
Hopefully it will be ready to flower in about a month or so!

Here are some pictures from today.
Day 44 of 12/12 (Beginning of week 7)
Vanilla Kush - Day 88 - Another couple of weeks until harvest!
100_10864.JPG
100_10853.JPG

Super Lemon Haze - Day 75
100_10892.JPG
100_10913.JPG

Diesel Ryder #1 - Mutant! (Probably going to get an early chop because it won't produce more than a couple of grams)
100_10904.JPG

Diesel Ryder #2 - Day 49
100_10876.JPG

:tokin:

:peace:The Blue Widow popped its head above the soil sometime last night - I love seedlings!
It's currently on a 24/7 schedule under 4 32 watt cfl's.
Pictures of the progress tonight!

I'll start a new journal for the Blue Widow and Fruit Automatic (both by Dinafem seed company) sometime soon to make it easier to follow along. The Fruit Automatic got planted last night and I expect it to pop its head above the soil either tonight or tomorrow.

Both seeds were started in my usual way. First I carefully seperate one seed from the pack and drop it in a small cup with some water.
After a few hours of soaking (at least 2 usually) I dump some of the water into a folded peice of paper towel on a small plate.
I put the seed on the paper towel and place a second folded peice of paper towel on top, followed by a top plate.
I than put the plate sandwich into a drawer. After about 24-36 hours the seeds have usually cracked and have a bit of a tail (2-4mm).

I drop the seed into a small hole (try to get the tail pointing down) in a 16 oz cup that I have prepared with moistened soil and lightly cover the seed with more soil.
I have just recently started putting a clear ~12oz cup upside down (with holes drilled into the bottom)on top of the other cup, as sort of a humidity dome. I don't know if it helps or not, but I remove it no more than 24 hours after the seedling is above the soil.

The seedling will grow in the cup for about 10-12 days before being transplanted into a bigger pot (11 or 17 L is what I have now)
I usually go straight into the big pot for the Automatics, but I didn't have any ready at the time... We'll see how it turns out!

The Mutant Diesel Ryder is getting its last light's on today and will be placed in darkness for 2 days before I chop it.
It's super crystally and the trics are all cloudy, as far as I can see with my naked eye, but I will only get a few grams from this plant
oh well! It will be good practice for drying and curing(and smoking:tokin:)

:Namaste::peace:

Day 47 of 12/12
Here are some pictures from today. The trics are really starting to look tasty!:yummy:

Blue Widow - Day 1 ..So tiny!
100_11033.JPG

Vanilla Kush - Day 91 - last watering with nutrients today, only pure water from now on...
100_11055.JPG
VK_Zoom_1.jpg

Super Lemon Haze - Day 78
100_11084.JPG
SLH_Zoom_1.jpg

All together in the tent basking in the light!
100_11101.JPG

Thanks for reading! Happy Growing!:hippy::allgood::xmas:

I knew it was some sort of mutant! I hope it smokes better than runway weed...
It's coming down in a couple of days and if it doesn't smoke nice than its into the budder!

The vanilla kush is turning out really nicely though and I can't wait to chop it in a week or two!

Yucca Extract... I'll have to check it out!
Thanks, Curso

I'm gonna check it out too, they ruined a crop for me, but they were there because I created a perfect environment for them....the root of all plant evil.........overwatering! I get em every grow though, and if this works for me curso, you are gettin reps.

Back
Top Bottom