Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon Haze

Re: Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon H

TIMBER!! *insert Paul Bunyan swinging his axe emoticon here*

100_12335.JPG

Just about finished the first grow!!
:bravo:

Fantastic looking Chrystally Bud!:hookah:

Re: Scop's First Grow-Under Stair CFL DIY Grow Box In Soil-Vanilla Kush,Super Lemon H

The SLH came down a few days ago. I took it down on day 66 of flowering, and day 97 from seed.
100_12625.JPG
100_12639.JPG
100_12648.JPG
100_12657.JPG
100_126610.JPG
100_126713.JPG
100_126810.JPG

This is the SLH and VK drying in the box. All the little ones are in the tent now.
100_12749.JPG

The VK was weighed and jarred yesterday. She gave up 35 grams(1 and 1/4 oz) of some sweet night time smoke.
Smooth and tasty! Curing will only make it better. It is very potent and puts me right in the couch zone.

The Diesel Ryder is curing nicely and the jars smell of sweet citrus. This is a day time smoke and will have your thoughts racing for hours if smoked before bed... BE WARNED!!;) This is also a very smooth and tasty smoke. I have never smoked diesel before, but it does have a pungent fuel/skunk after-taste to it. Not as potent as the VK, but this makes for a great day time smoke. Ready in 65 days from sprout... I would grow it again.

The SLH will be weighed and jarred tomorrow. I had a little sample that dried a little faster and it is very nice. The drying buds never got that hay smell that the other buds got around day 3 and 4 - Just pure lemony stink the whole way through. This was one VERY STINKY plant. The lemon taste is right there as soon as it hits your lips. This plant will not yield as much as the VK, but the super tasty smoke will make up for that. As a 60-40 hybrid this is an all over nice smoke. Enough get up and go for the day, but also a relaxing body feeling for the night.

Thanks :420: members for all the helpful tips and positive comments made along the way! I couldn't have done it without you!:high-five:

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now, and looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress

This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a few of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is doing well in your world. Wishing the very best :Namaste:
:420:

Beautiful Scops!!
Tremendous job on those buds brother.

Thanks for the reps,
flipping one back at cha!
:thumb:

Yo Scops!
Whats poppin?
throwing a new journal up?>
:passitleft:

Hey Scop if you ever have any questions you can always ask my friend. drop me a message some time.

Back
Top Bottom