Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

re: Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

Good Morning all

Well day 10 for the Girls, arnt they Beautiful:circle-of-love:

Some good growth over night, they do love their sleep time:cheer:

Little Mary is perking up, little thing is a trooper.

Thinking of ordering some AUTO's from CKS today.... any feedback on Jack Herer, White Widow, Auto Cheese(CBD) Train Wreck and Amnesia Haze, and Ill toss in some Dark Angel.

Figured the Autos would be done before these girls. May hit the Dispencaries, seems a few of these are local that I can Try

And now for the Girls

Day 10
Day1026.jpg

Day 10 Seymore
Day10_Seymore.jpg

Day 10 Puddles
Day10_Puddles.jpg

found a new TOY!!!:thumb::thumb:

Magnifier/Macro for my Phone... so took some cool Pics

Ya Can see the Lower Branching growth on Seymore...
Day10_b.jpg

Day10_c.jpg

Nothing yet on Puddles
Day10_a.jpg

So just wanted to share:cheer:

Woow that is good magnification for a phone. After seing your I downloaded one aswell but was not as crisp as yours dude. They are looking excellent. Rock on Puddles

Peace, Light and Love

Woow that is good magnification for a phone. After seing your I downloaded one aswell but was not as crisp as yours dude. They are looking excellent. Rock on Puddles

Peace, Light and Love

Mine is called Cozy Magnifier and Microscope.. it works Great.. Im On Android if that matters

Ya was really Impressed with the Quality, can even see the Hairs on the Stems and Leaves

Puddles is the Crowd Favorite for sure.. wait till she is all Purple and Sexy as F'..... I wont be able ta keep the Boys away from her:party:

I'm sure you want be able to keep yourself away from her too. Can't wait to see how she turns out.
I will download tha and try dude, it looks awesome. I will buy a 40× mag soon, but this will do the trick till than. Thank you for that Stavman. Peace and lots of love to you and your girls( mostly Puddles though)

Peace, Light and Love

Morning all

Got my Flower tent setup last night, after rearranging a few things... I think It fits pretty Nice

tent122.jpg

tent810.jpg

Girls are looking Sexy as always:circle-of-love:

Day11b1.jpg

Day1114.jpg

Day11_Seymore.jpg

Day11_Puddles.jpg

Subbed! The girls look great and I really like that you named them :love: I like to do that with my plants as well... I feel like it turns the grow into a movie!

P.S. I'm rooting for Rain!! :)

Saw these spots on puddles today... Wondering if I touched it yesterday after watering her, I had been cooking maybe had something on my hand ...Any ideas all
420-magazine-mobile1386266793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303367993.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good Morning all:welcome:

Its Day 12:Namaste::high-five:

Woke up to the Girls going BONKERS and reaching for the sky.

Doing a water/dry test. Trying Trying Trying to let them dry out before I water them. Wanna see if I can go 2 nights no water for next weeks Backpacking/Fishing Trip

Also may do a transplant of 1 into a 1gal pot soon, ta see how the roots are doing, but we shall see on that yet

No increase in the spots on Puddles:cheer: I am pretty sure it was something on my fingers when i tried to take droplets off of her.. I learned, keep my hands clean:bravo:

Gunna hit the grow shop today and talk HID Light and Fan systems, oh and get nutes, thinking when I transplant Ill start the nutes.

Hoping they get the next Nodes going fast so I can start topping the Girls. Not sure if Ill top before or after the Transplants, any Thoughts on This??

Day 12.. so damn sexy
Day1214.jpg

Seymore.. still growing the lower legs
Day12_Seymore.jpg
Day12_Seymore2.jpg

Puddles, she is looking Great
Day12_Puddles.jpg

Day12_Puddles2.jpg

Have a Great March Madness sweet 16 Day

Stav

Those little seedlings grew quick..:goodjob:

Edit.. do NOT use nutes when you transplant. At least not anythjng to feed them. I would hate to see you burn them on your first transplant. Your new soil will be full of nutes. Only thing I personally use at transplant is bio root..

and I was thinking they are slow... Scorpio thing... NO PATIENCE!!!

:thanks::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::tokin:

and I was thinking they are slow... Scorpio thing... NO PATIENCE!!!

:thanks::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::tokin:

Patience is the toughest part... I hope you read the edit in my last post about no nutes at transplant... I've seen way to many threads with people burning there plants and I don't want to see it happen to you.

Edit.. do NOT use nutes when you transplant. At least not anythjng to feed them. I would hate to see you burn them on your first transplant. Your new soil will be full of nutes. Only thing I personally use at transplant is bio root..

Thanks Buddy.... appreciate the Info

They are looking soooo good now, Im sure with a Bigger bed, and freshy soil, Itll be a few till they need any Nutes

Got an Order made yesterday for some new Babies
All are Autos, may try a perpetual Grow system with my 2 tents
Dark Devil Auto
Girl Scout Cookies
Tangelo Rapido
Pakistan Ryder
Siberian Haze
White Widow

Most are high CBD strains with a High THC also.. and Dark Devil is just soooo damn sexy..:circle-of-love:

Ill get some morning pics of the girls after some coffee Kicks In:cheer:

Good Morning my friends:welcome:

Girls are just looking so fantastic. Thinking maybe changing to 1gals next week, but I am going backpacking so it may have to wait, but Im sure they will be fine either way

The Dutch Treats, Seymore and the others, are really showing lower node growths. They are the high CBD and Setiva dominant. Now the Purple Kush, Puddles and the other girls, are not showing much yet. They are full Indica and should be a fantastic sexy lady when they get older and mature.

So a few Pics of the ladies to get the day rolling:Namaste:

Day 13
Day13a4.jpg

Day13a11.jpg

day13b4.jpg

Day13c.jpg

Day13_Seymore2.jpg

Day13_Seymore.jpg

Day13_Puddles3.jpg

Day13_Puddles.jpg

Day13_Puddles2.jpg

Day1312.jpg

Hey all

Seymore is showing a bit of yellowing on her lower leaves

Thoughts?????

yellow27.jpg

yellow28.jpg

Hey Stavman I just realized we started our journals at the same time! Let's see how our girls take their journeys together!

About the lower leaves yellowing, usually if it's at the bottom of the plant it's more likely to be N deficiency. You were saying you're not using nutes and that it may be time to transplant. I would imagine there is still plenty of N in your medium but as you've been getting her accustomed to dry spells maybe she's just not drinking it up. I'm definitely not saying add more N (yet), just keep monitoring after you transplant.

Subbed! Good luck!

Loving the clean setup. Do you have some kind of wind flow? Mine grew lanky if I didn't give them a gentle breeze from the moment they popped ground.

Thanks still learning for sure. Yes I have a small 5" clip fan just inside the door (left side) clipped to the pole. It blows on the underside of my light and ruffles the feathers a bit as well.

Your Girls for sure have more stretch than Mine, but yer a few days older also.. Mine are really starting to lengthen now at day 14

Yer HPS light for sure is different for em than my T5's, plus you Fert and Mine dont... and the Strains.....LOL... god so much to learn... Its Great

Hey Stavman I just realized we started our journals at the same time! Let's see how our girls take their journeys together!

About the lower leaves yellowing, usually if it's at the bottom of the plant it's more likely to be N deficiency. You were saying you're not using nutes and that it may be time to transplant. I would imagine there is still plenty of N in your medium but as you've been getting her accustomed to dry spells maybe she's just not drinking it up. I'm definitely not saying add more N (yet), just keep monitoring after you transplant.

Ya I was thinking N too, But like you mentioned I was doing some longer stints before water and also last feed changed to an RO water thats at like 6.2ph... my other water is just around 6.7- 7.0. This starving and water change also made me think why the leaves are STRETCHING so much this AM. I did just water and as I recall the last time I watered they where stretching also.
I did test the runnoff water today, had a lot of soil tibbits in it, but was 6.34

Adjustment Made and Noted

Day 14 of the Girls
Day1416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom