Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

re: Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

Good Monday Bud Heads

Well today is officially day 23 of the Big Girls Grow... was kinda busy over the weekend so never did Post the Girls Hair day Pics, so Ill do that now.
Ill get some NICE today pics as soon as I finish the New Girls planting in their 1st dirt beds, new Grow Journal in my Siggy below

Day 21.. The Hair Day:circle-of-love::thumb::bravo::cheer:
Day_23b1.jpg

Day_2313.jpg

Seymore.... :love:
Seymore_Pony.jpg

Rain :love:
Rain_Pony.jpg

Puddles :love:
Puddles_Pony.jpg

Jane :love:
Jane_Pony.jpg

Ok Back to the grow room ta finish transplanting the New Girls... mmmmmm Dark Devil...mmmmmmmm

Ok the OFFICIAL day 23 Pics

Did some more schooling for the Girls:cheer: Some really great growth from them, very proud of my girls:bravo:

The Ponytails worked very well....so did some more LST today. Also have the new girls in the tent also... Getting crowded but a very happy family Indeed

My Short term issue, next 2 months, is can they all Fit...LOL...should be fun... So STAY tuned..... May should be Epic!!

As you can see... gunna get crowded REAL soon
DDa10.jpg

And all the girls together:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Day239.jpg

Now the Big Girls

Violet is a Trooper... hanging with Puddles and Seymore
Day23_Violet.jpg

Seymore is really doing well... all The DT or Sativa are really showing their stuff with some great Lower growth
Day23_Seymore.jpg

Rain is doing great... she is a trooper as well
Day23_Rain.jpg

Jane has really started to show herself also... atta girl:cheer:
Day23_Jane.jpg

And our Puddles.. she has some sexy Legs for sure..you GO GIRL:thumb::bravo:
Day23_Puddles.jpg

Thinking ill go see the Hydro guy soon. I can get the 600w HID and get a Veg bulb Now... and move the Big Girls to that Tent.... Then I can get the Flower Bulb down the road...

What a GOOD problem to have...LOL

Stav

Looks awesome! I subbed. I need to watch how you are training. That's my next grow! Sweet plants!
LG

Girls have really took off today. Tops are growing a lot...

Ill try and get pics Soon, if Not for sure tomorrow

Welcome to Day 24 Bud Heads:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Just gotta say, Ive learned soooooo much from all of you. The LST has worked great and doing the Pony Tails 3 days ago was epic for the Girls. Most of them I see at least 6-8 solid Branches and those are starting sub branches.

Tomorrow will be a big School day for the Girls. All of em, but poor Mary, need some more LST and some leaf tucking

Speaking of Mary, poor thing has some serious genetics going on. All her leaves and growths are deformed. But we love her as much or mare than the other girls

You can see how the growths are miss formed. The Big Fn leaves look fin, but in reality, the two small leaves on each one is deformed as well
Day24_Mary.jpg

Im sure she will be fine... she is a trooper

Today was Water Day. all in 1gal pots, gave em all about 1cup of plain water. Ill repeat on Thursday with some added CalMag.
They seem really Nice, I cant see adding Nutes for a week or two more, what do ya think???

Day 24.. the Crew
Day248.jpg

Violet is looking strong, her 1st LST day was 2 days ago
Day24_Violet.jpg

Seymore is doing great as always
Day24_Seymore.jpg

Rain is really strutting her stuff now
Day24_Rain.jpg

and Class Favorite Puddles is really stretching those legs of hers
Day24_Puddles.jpg

Jane has really caught up with the others, so proud of her
Day24_Jane.jpg

Now I started a group of Autos. They all popped their heads outa dirt today... am SOOOOOOOO pumped for the Dark Devils... I cant wait

DD_Day1a.jpg
DD_Day110.jpg

Afternoon Bud Heads

Its been testing day, or two. Got My BIG light yesterday for the BIG 4x4 tent
Sungrow 6" Reflector
Genesis 600MH 75k Lumens Bulb for Veg
Genesis 600 HPS 96k Lumens for Flower

Got em setup yesterday, with Veg bulb, Pumping Air from small tent, into Big, thru the reflector, and out.

90deg... way too Hot.. So set it up to the return air in my A/C system in the room today... Much better today, sitting at 84deg, house is about 76deg for perspective. Im in the desert, so hot and no Humidity.

Small tent is around 78deg and 37+ RH... Big tents is still at 84deg and upto 34 RH. Got a bigger humidifier for big tent but still kinda low RH

Think Ill try to pull the Pipe outa the small tent and see how both Tents are effected.

Once all is set, need to LST the girls and move them to the Big Tent

FUN FUN FUN:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Welcome to Day 27 Bud Heads

Spaced loading pics yesterday so Ill do those and this AM

Woke up and the Girls where a little droopy, Kinda thought I shoulda watered last eve, but they will bounce back splendid as always
Good test for when I go Backpacking/Fishing sunday-tuesday. Ill water good Sunday before I leave and should be good when I get home Tuesday noon ish

Temps on the BIG tent seem to be pretty stable now, humidity as well. Changes at the Floor or light level, but both places seem pretty reasonable.

These are Yesterdays School Pics, some more training for the beauties... they seem to love it

Violet
Day26_Violet.jpg

Seymore
Day26_Seymore.jpg

Rain
Day26_Rain.jpg

Puddles
Day26_Puddles.jpg

Or special Girl Mary:love::love::love:
Day26_Mary.jpg

Jane
Day26_Jane.jpg

The Crew in their new Forever Home Day 26
Day_26b2.jpg
Day264.jpg

And Today, Day 27, Bit droopy but looking Sexy as F'
Day_2710.jpg

Day 28... 4 weeks from sprouts

Big emotional Day today..... Prepping to leave the Babies alone for 3 days:yikes:

Girls are looking good, maybe a couple are a little droopy. I lowered the lights this AM about 3", so sitting around 15" ish. Gunna keep my eyes on em today and see if they respond at all.

Gunna water in the AM, plain water day, pray for em while Im gone:circle-of-love:. Then my plan next week is start Nutes. Maybe 1/3 strength of Big Bloom and Grow Big. Thinking start Nutes before I do their Final Transplant into the 5gal Fiber Pots around the 17th or so. Then Ill probobly start thinking about Changing to Flower Bulb and schedule

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend

Stav

So took my Day 28 Pic, and when I pulled Mary for her 1st Training I noticed what I was thinking was droopy leaves is basically the Training pullin the leaves down:cheer::cheer::cheer:

So the droopy leaves is not an issue. I did notice more Crows Feet. So ill hold off on the CalMag next feed and go another week or so before Nutes

Girls are looking good

Day287.jpg

UPDATE....

So I watered yesterday AM.. dry as a bone today at noon.. Not Good. I was reading that getting 20% Plus runoff when watering in soil isnt good. I was getting like 1/2

Decided to do a test transplant on Seymore.. Yup Pretty balled up mess of roots. Is Funny, when ya think something needs done, yer usualy right:thumb:

Did Seymore in my planned 5gal fabric pot...ummmm.. ya.. Ill run outa soil and cant get more today. So did the rest in 3gal fabric pots I got for the AUTO's in my other tent. Had about 2 gal of soil left:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Worst Case I can cut out the fabric 3gal and toss em in 5gal's later if needed. But most likely will ride it out in the 3gals, not like ill need more buds....LOL... im sure they will grow just fine..

So Backpacking trip is still a GO:high-five:

Gives me about 4-5hrs tonight to watch em perk up before beddy bye time:bravo:

Day28c1.jpg
Day28b3.jpg

Just got back from my 3 day Backpacking/fishing trip.... I was pretty stressed over leaving the girls for 3 days, plus with the Transplanting of em all on Saturday.... But.. all is fantastic

The girls loved the new beds, Seymore shows some stress from before the transplant, yellow leaves, but she looks great now

Cant believe the new growth in last 3 days:circle-of-love::love::love::love: Funny how much they grow, when ya dont look at em every 2hrs:thumb:

This is Sunday at 6am Day 31
Day294.jpg

This is 1hr ago
Day3115.jpg

They are starting to :love: the new Light and Beds... They got water and some CalMag today

Gunna get some more Dirt Tomorrow, Im fresh Out, maybe 1 bags, and some more 3gal pots for the babies in the other tent...

May do some LST later today, pretty tired now, we shall see

:Namaste:

Stav

Yep, they grew..... I have the same issue. I check my plants every day so I very rarely notice them growing. There bushing out nicely though:thumb: Must have felt good to get home and see some happy plants..

For sure... was worried all 3 days...lol

They need training in the new pots, maybe in an hour or so

Am thinking starting nutes tomorrow..Like 1/3 to 1/2 dose... Start working towards 12/12 in about 10-14 days
Girls are looking great...I need to water more as in more water each time. Gunna try a quart per pot..More in the one 5gal. Also will fill up the lots more tomorrow since​ I got more dirt today
420-magazine-mobile1033820189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1672849682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile793295158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1117518569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574759200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile262865237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile411645197.jpg

The new autos.....Looking good
420-magazine-mobile387725846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1612232249.jpg

Good Morning Bud Heads:circle-of-love:

Its the class's 1st NUTES Day:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Was gunna try and fill up the pots with dirt but just did some Schooling for the girls and so many pipe cleaners EVERYWHERE...lol... so gunna wait till next Nute Day

Gunna do 1/3 dose of Big Bloom and Grow Big. It looks like a few girls have some Mag issues so its Time for the Nutes. Id been doing Calmag every other watering but just think they are so big... they need more Love and Food:love::love::love:

They are growing nicely
Day34b3.jpg
Day34a2.jpg

Happy Saturday Bud Heads:thumb:

Day 35 and the girls look lovely:circle-of-love:

Yesterday was their 1st vitamin day, and they loved it. Saw a huge spurt outa Puddles overnight, and the rest are really pulling on the LST I did yesterday.
Was a bit worried, always am after BIG changes:bravo:, but they sure seemed to love the NUTES:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ill stick with the 1/3 dose for a few, and still thinking 12/12 in the next week ish:love::love::love:

Day 35, officially week 5 in dirt
Day358.jpg

Day35c1.jpg
Day35b1.jpg
Day35a1.jpg

Have an EPIC weekend all

Stav

Back
Top Bottom