Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

re: Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

OK, like i said, I'm here :) I will have to catch up in a little bit. Wanted to sub up before I forgot.

Just and FYI Stav, the link in your sig for this journal didn't work, took me to another page.
I'll check it out...my link...thanks..and welcome aboard

Ok I finally got all caught up and the plants are looking great. They sure did blow up in the last couple weeks!

One thing I did notice that will likely help you out with ventilation and heat. Switch your vent ducting from one side to the other on the air cooled hood. There are to many bends the way you have it set up and the less restriction the better. So move the one from the left side to the right which is your intake from outside and then your other duct on the other side will go straight up to your filter.

Hope that helps a bit, I will be around now to help out if ya need something :)

Ok I finally got all caught up and the plants are looking great. They sure did blow up in the last couple weeks!

One thing I did notice that will likely help you out with ventilation and heat. Switch your vent ducting from one side to the other on the air cooled hood. There are to many bends the way you have it set up and the less restriction the better. So move the one from the left side to the right which is your intake from outside and then your other duct on the other side will go straight up to your filter.

Ya since the Lights have been moving Up My Cluster of hoses is getting boogered up:thanks:

I added the Filter late so was kinda hard with 6 plants inside. I am also Pulling from my 2x4 tent thus the Intake on that side

Pretty soon Ill be completely re-doing the hoses to minimize the boogered up effects:thumb:

I need to LST these babbies today... they are catching upto my lights TOO FAST

That always seems to be a slight issue for some people growing in tents the first go around until things are more perfected lol. Does that ducting sort of fold into itself, like a bendy straw would? If it does and you switched those 2 ducts around on the air cooled hood from side to side I bet you would only have to have 2 very slight bends, the more airflow the better. I could only imagine what some of my plants would look like if I had some air exchange set up.. Some day soon when work picks back up :)

Just when I thought they had slowed their Flower Stretch I see all the middle shoots caught up to the outside TALL ones last night...LOL

Still Stretching
FLR_Day_21_Bud2.jpg
FLR_Day_21_Bud.jpg
FLR_Day_21.jpg

Wow stav, they really have stretched their arms out haven't they! Just amazing what these plants will do! At least they are all stretching about the same amount. I had noticed this when I grew PK and CBDream together, luckily they both stretched out and not just the one, unlike my flower room now, I have a really tall CBDream again with mostly trained and shorter plants in with it so it sits in the back corner where it wont block out light to the other plants lol.

Things are looking good over here though and seem to be going as planned. I am just making my rounds to catch up on journals and had to stop in since it's been a while. Soon we will be watching these buds grow up and fatten out :)

I finally did swap the vents around and cleaned em up a LOT

Before.....
FLR_Day9d.jpg

After.. still have ta move the Filter once these babies are done, but is much cleaner now for sure
Venting2.jpg
Venting1.jpg

Looking good Stavman! nice setup! Your girls look great!

Looking much better stav! I like it. Yup once you can get your filter repositioned you'll have it bang on. But that will work much better now for sure. The plants are sure showing their stuff, looking healthy!

Think the stretch is slowing down finally:thumb:

They are starting to fill in the buds better now, so many in the lower canopy, I need to thin em out but been a busy couple days, Ill try too tomorrow

The new White Widow, oops on a Fem in my Auto tent so moved her here a few days ago
WW185.jpg

Big34.jpg
BIG42.jpg
Big24.jpg
Big19.jpg

Just got done defoli and watering

These all sure look the same....the PK and DT...no indica vs sativa looks at all

I sure hope CKS didn't F' me

Time will tell

Great update my friend, they are still looking wonderful, nice and full in there. LOL on mixing up that 1 plant, it happens! I put a wrong label on one of my plants when I transplanted it.. Was supposed to be a Hash Plant according to me, but it was actually a CB Dutch Treat once I realized it looked exactly the same as the other one I got going and not the other Hash Plant haha stoner moment and didn't change the labels. ... wait a minute, I just wrote all that out and you likely already knew that, maybe not.. Now you really know lol

I'm sure CKS didn't screw you. Did you get the original packaging or did they come in bags? You will be able to notice the differences once the buds get forming better. Both my PK and CB Dream grew exactly alike and then ended up looking totally different lol and the CB Dream doesn't look much different than the CB Dutch treat really if you train them all the same.. Like you said, time will tell :)

Girls are looking great ...

Had a bit of heat issues but think I got em handled

The White widow s tops blew up last night...she is budding fast
420-magazine-mobile138164069.jpg

Other girls looking great....no real definition between the two strains yet...maybe soon
420-magazine-mobile1485818571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757926933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435799407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213137312.jpg

So...the question is.....what do I grow next

For sure
Candida X3 1 started now
Nightengale X1
Green Doc X1 started now
Maybe Blueberry
Most likely kilamanjaro
Maybe both...

We shall see...... Still about 4to6 weeks ta go I'd figure

Hey man, the gals are looking great still! The buds are really starting to form up now, you just wait until the last 2 or 3 weeks when you can watch them swell up :) It's a great time to compare pictures too lol

I always want to keep throwing new beans down, I recently put 2 more DDA's down, you will see that in Sue's DDA thread as well. You got some good strains there, and it would be nice to start them all at once hey, if you got the room go for it. That kilimanjaro is 100% sativa so it may stretch quite a bit once put into flower, mine is at day 35 veg and is a very strong growing plant for all the bending and clipping she's had. I don't plan to veg it to much longer in case it wants to blow up on me, just a little more horizontal growth yet.

Hey man, the gals are looking great still! The buds are really starting to form up now, you just wait until the last 2 or 3 weeks when you can watch them swell up :) It's a great time to compare pictures too lol

I always want to keep throwing new beans down, I recently put 2 more DDA's down, you will see that in Sue's DDA thread as well. You got some good strains there, and it would be nice to start them all at once hey, if you got the room go for it. That kilimanjaro is 100% sativa so it may stretch quite a bit once put into flower, mine is at day 35 veg and is a very strong growing plant for all the bending and clipping she's had. I don't plan to veg it to much longer in case it wants to blow up on me, just a little more horizontal growth yet.
I KNEW someone was growing kilamanjaro......is it yer 1st time growing it???? Am thinking for my version of SPEED in a oil capsule​ with it...lol

Now in my auto tent....I'll be doing a mix of
DDA 3x at least
Devil Cream
Black Cream
And the best outa the current CBD autos

Yup, first time growing it myself. I wanted to start trying some landrace strains that were 100% either sativa or indica, none of the hybrids, so this is what I ended up trying first. Will be a few weeks likely before I put this one in the flower room, probably once I get my candy cane and amnesia haze out of there which are on day 75 I think (I throw auto's in the flower room sometimes lol) they will be done around then.

Good lineup on the auto tent as well, glad to see you got a few more DDA's going in yourself.

Morning Bud Heads

Well its Day 36 in flower for the Big Girls..

Lets see them , shall we

Flower_Day_36F.jpg
Flower2_Day_36F.jpg

Dutch Treats... Looking Good
DT_Day_36F.jpg
DT_Day_36_Bud1.jpg

Its Water day today...... No Nutes, kinda flushing after I think a bit of Nute Burn, so next watering Ill go back to 1/2 Nutes

Purple Kush, some slight hint of Purple on the leaves
PK_Day_36F_Bud1.jpg
PK_Day_36F.jpg

They sure are looking a lot like mine. It's neat getting to watch someone else grow the same strain at the same time :)

Back
Top Bottom