Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I never had any luck with power bait. Tried the nibbles and maggot style. Always ended up going to live bait or small Mepps or beetle spins

Every fish this week has been off of Garlic Power Eggs

Tried trolling spinners, roosters, mepps, flashers with above

Nada

Powerbait always comes thru
8 trout yesterday, football today so may not fish, we shall see

Headed to country store for beer, water, and buns

Fun fun fun

Ya, big difference in species for sure

Like brookies in Mt lakes, flies are the best and rooster tails

Live bait can be great, but some lake and streams won't allow it, like barbless hooks and all

Love fishing, it's relaxing usually, cept when yer catching a LOT if fish

Lol

This fishing talk must be what my GF feels like when I talk about growing. I know the words your typing but what they mean I’ve no idea. I did go fishing a lot when I was a kid but it was just an excuse to go day drinking and get high. I often didn’t even bait my hook, unless someone was watching. :rofl:
:passitleft:

This fishing talk must be what my GF feels like when I talk about growing. I know the words your typing but what they mean I’ve no idea. I did go fishing a lot when I was a kid but it was just an excuse to go day drinking and get high. I often didn’t even bait my hook, unless someone was watching. :rofl:
:passitleft:
Nature is awesome!!!!

My next trip in two weeks ish will be backpacking

Probably 3-4 days, up a creek with some fantastic trout

Or I may take Big Red up here again, no trailer, and do some dispersed camping off the grid

It's cooling down now so opens up a lot of options soon

Immmmmm baccckkkkkkk!!!

Oh man!!!!!

Cannatonic x ATF looks incredible!!!!!
She grew HUGE cola's while I was gone
Auto water worked great, tub is almost full and 2 gallons still in the water bucket

Still showing a bit of neglect burn, but looks fantastic, few foxtails
Think Tuesday I'll harvest once I take a peek at the trics

MVIMG_20180930_100915.jpg
IMG_20180930_100906.jpg

Welcome back! That tiger trout was one gorgeous fish. Also, the squirrel comic made my day, thanks for that.

Ya I saw those squirrels and was, yup that's what those little bastards would do....lol

Tiger is dinner tonight, if motivation is there

Ooooo and some new babies landed while I was gone
MVIMG_20180930_103817~2.jpg

Ever use a Shasta fly? One mini marshmallow with a single salmon egg. I use to slay rainbows with them.. But if I was looking for larger ones I'd throw a marshmallow with a nightcrawler floated 16 inches off the bottom.

Funny we use to fish this Lake Castaic down San Diego ways for record largemouth bass. All the huge plugs were painted rainbow patterns,, but if ya fish at night with a small rainbow or even a bluegill you stand a good chance of hitting a 15 pound plus bass.. Just don't get caught using a gamefish as bait... I was never much for trout fishing myself... If they stock trout,, there should be a population of bass eating them...

And I saw someone talk flatheads???? Bluegills slay them. Or large Goldfish... I've pulled many a 30+ pounder outta them oxbow lakes and the Arkansas and Mississippi Rivers.

BTW nice buddage you got growing on.. GL with the new genetics and Keepem Green

Ever use a Shasta fly? One mini marshmallow with a single salmon egg. I use to slay rainbows with them.. But if I was looking for larger ones I'd throw a marshmallow with a nightcrawler floated 16 inches off the bottom.

Funny we use to fish this Lake Castaic down San Diego ways for record largemouth bass. All the huge plugs were painted rainbow patterns,, but if ya fish at night with a small rainbow or even a bluegill you stand a good chance of hitting a 15 pound plus bass.. Just don't get caught using a gamefish as bait... I was never much for trout fishing myself... If they stock trout,, there should be a population of bass eating them...

And I saw someone talk flatheads???? Bluegills slay them. Or large Goldfish... I've pulled many a 30+ pounder outta them oxbow lakes and the Arkansas and Mississippi Rivers.

Yeah I have as much fun catching the bait for flatheads as them. Top pick for me would be green sunfish or bullheads for bait.

Hmm fruity jack?! All caught up chris. Looks like the vaca treated you real nice. That tiger trout was a beauty!

Oooh. The fruity Jack came. Fun!
Yeah I have as much fun catching the bait for flatheads as them. Top pick for me would be green sunfish or bullheads for bait.
Glad you didn't take them early cause they filled out nicely for ya. Looking good Chris. And looks like you had a great vacation.
Hmm fruity jack?! All caught up chris. Looks like the vaca treated you real nice. That tiger trout was a beauty!

Thanks all, it was a great trip, longest I've done on YEARS!!!

probably still be there but a huge storm from Baja rolled in today so decided to roll home

The fruity jack has me thinking, I know I know SCARRY

Since my auto water worked so well I am debating on running one DWC plant, the Fruity Jack
I can easily leave for two weeks with it....

Hmmmmmm

1st I'll clean up things, redo the lights and frame in the big tent, I have 6-QB132 now and I'm thinking either add 2 more, another frame I have, or just make the 6 I have on two separate frames for multiple height plants.
Most likely I'll do two frames with 4 bds to fill in the sides better, that would be 600w in the 4x4 tent

We shall see.

Cleaning the trailer now and taking it to storage later

Fun Fun Fun

Yeah new beans will make you reconsider a "grow break" pretty quick lol! Yes yes those auto water-er's are essential. How does that timer you have work for gravity feed? That's the 1 part holding be back from finishing by build but I dont have too much time these days to tinker around.... it really makes growing so much less restrictive. Honestly I'm thinking of renting a buddy's bedroom, and just going big. 12 plants all on auto water. Sure makes me think.... pretty dangerous lmao!

Yeah new beans will make you reconsider a "grow break" pretty quick lol! Yes yes those auto water-er's are essential. How does that timer you have work for gravity feed? That's the 1 part holding be back from finishing by build but I dont have too much time these days to tinker around.... it really makes growing so much less restrictive. Honestly I'm thinking of renting a buddy's bedroom, and just going big. 12 plants all on auto water. Sure makes me think.... pretty dangerous lmao!

I tried 3 total GRAVITY feed timers, basically designed for off the grid Rain Barrels

This Torro was the only one that worked. Some need like 10psi to open, this needs 0psi. It uses AA batteries and just rotates it's stopper and BAM!!! you have water

If this is what you need, get it, it's like $40 and well worth it

tozpt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom