Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Bit of a change of plans

Had the mixed dirt I made up with ewc and stuffs and found two 1gal pots when I was looking for a 3gal fabric pot, so the solo rescue littles went into 1gal dirt and 1 of the clones is in a solo dirt

MVIMG_20181215_103543.jpg

Red light district is back in action!!!!
MVIMG_20181215_110655.jpg
IMG_20181215_110233.jpg
MVIMG_20181215_110229.jpg

Let's see if we get goopies or not

Next up to do a fresh rezz for these F Tards...
IMG_20181215_103547.jpg

Haze is just one big bud...lol
Buds are dense and growing, I hope her babies do well, she is starting to stink...very Earthy and kinda Skunky...better put my filter back up today
IMG_20181215_103601.jpg
IMG_20181215_103604.jpg

Ok time to start a fresh rezz

This goopy stuff is really getting annoying. You are right about nutrients and temperatures being a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Rebuilding the RO membrane and reagents certainly wont hurt anything. With your water running that high in PPM it almost has to trash your membrane in short order.

Worst case I'll go buy water from the machines, but, it's the same base water...so not sure

Hempy will be my main medium this next grow with sooooooo many starts so I won't have any issues then

Time will tell for sure

Got the other babies prepped and planted
Tomato's struggled last year so getting a month jump this year
IMG_20181215_115341.jpg
IMG_20181215_115403.jpg

Got the filter up, poor Baby Haze looks lonely
IMG_20181215_112406.jpg

That is wild seeing you planting outdoor veggies at this time. We are just getting started with winter. It will be 5 months before anything could go outside. You did remind me to go searching for pepper seeds so I have them for late winter.
Just germination time...late January or early February is our planting season.. by May it's 105deg so gotta get rolling fast here on the surface of the sun

Lol

Oh ya...

Amazon had the hlg QB120s 3000k in stock.... Saweeeeet

I'm adding some more QB to my flower mix

New project starting tomorrow

I know it gets hot out there. My mom is living there now. I am sending the wife out there next month to escape the cold here.
Now is a fantastic time here, 40s in the AM and 65-70 durring the day

The 4 QB120s land today

I'm making a 4bd light for the Red light district, tone down the colors...lol

Be a great veg/flower light. Max is about 260w, driver does 240w but mA is a bit low so probably max at about 200w, good for my 2x4 tent and the Tub in Red light district

Then I'll add the two QB132 to my 6 in the big tent, another 150w to the 450w I have already. Will depen my area of light by 6", and fill in the center better

Fun Fun Fun

Dude, those goopies....wtf?? They are hanging around like a old girlfriend.

Ya, it's gotta be contaminated something, or my lousy water...

I moved the clones DWC into the Red light district to segregate them. If they continue and no goopies, I know it's an area issue. If they get goopies then I'd assume an Alien invasion or something...lol

No big deal, I'll be re-cleaning everything soon in the little tent before my next germination group. Most all of those will go in Hempy for space issues

I counted as many as 30 seeds I'll be getting soon....lol

Note to self:
Make FEMALE seeds from now on

Just saying

Has to be the water I'm thinking.

Changing filters today. Gunna look at the optional filter for the RO Buddy, see what it does

Holly Smelly Dead Animal!!!!!!

Just swapped out the Carbon Filter in the RO Buddy...dang that thing stunk!!!!

Hopefully that helps kill the goopies

Running some fresh water now, sediment filter I'll check in a few

I knew I forgot to test one strain

Daddies Devil ....DDA x GDP, buggers

Ok let's see.....

For sure breeders seeds of GDP , pheno hunt

ATF for sure
Fruity Jack asss well, breeders free for a comp grow

Options.....all regular seeds so min of 3 of each

Stankberry...Vans ATF x blueberry

Daddy's DEVIL.. GDP x DDA
Blue Balls... GDP x ACDC
Purple Pupil Eater... Star Pupil x GDP
Skunk Candy... Skunk #1 x Candida
Devil's Dirty Deeds...DDA x ACDC
DDA in DWC if it gets sorted out

Gamblers Seeds.....

Two ATF surprise seed cross, no clue what it is

I think that's pretty much it....lol

The 4 QB120s land today

I'm making a 4bd light for the Red light district, tone down the colors...lol

Be a great veg/flower light. Max is about 260w, driver does 240w but mA is a bit low so probably max at about 200w, good for my 2x4 tent and the Tub in Red light district

Then I'll add the two QB132 to my 6 in the big tent, another 150w to the 450w I have already. Will depen my area of light by 6", and fill in the center better

Fun Fun Fun
Sonofa

Hate waiting on delivery

Uggggggg

Back
Top Bottom