Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

The ACDC x ATF male came down today
Got the girl pregnant
Misted her good, I'll give her a day or so then move her into the small tent I think, maybe the big one, she is tall
IMG_20190320_105637.jpg
IMG_20190320_105644.jpg

Clones and GDP looking good
Gotta start STS soon and get them flipped
IMG_20190320_105611.jpg

Before you put her back in with the others spray her good with water. It will kill any stray pollen on her.

I hit her good today ..and the male before I cut it to minimize the collateral damage

Freaking POLLEN is like the plague....lol

Gunna mist her next few days, can see a lot of pollen and spots from Misting, so I've hit most I think

Fun Fun fun

That pollen is sneaky stuff! Lol

I haven't even gone in the main flower tent hardly last 4 days....lol

I hope it works ...

I've had a LOT of random pregnancy in the past
:rofl::rofl::laugh::headbanger:

My new kid

"It's It Punch"

Excited to grow this one for sure

Appreciate the heads up on this strain @SweetSue and @MagicJim , this should be fun

IMG_20190320_143605.jpg

Yes it should. :slide: An early harvest gets you the energetic rush you’re looking for. I can’t wait to get mine through. :green_heart:

Ok, early day, can't sleep

Today's plan

1. Watch MARCH MADNESS all day
2. Create and test Instant Pot oil with longer cycle. Probably start with Candida then some Blue Balls
3. Re sort tents. Try and get down to 3 areas...Wish me luck on this...lol
4. Prep STS male ATF to move to quarantine...Woo Hoo
5. Start STS on the GDP triplets

Should be an interesting day

Sorry you're not sleeping.
I have had long bouts of insomnia throughout my life. I have found one thing that helps me. Seems kinda strange but might be worth a try for you since its so easy.
85% dark chocolate. It contains serotonin. Your body needs serotonin to make melotonin. These both regulate sleep. Serotonin has effects on sexual desire and mood disorders as well.
Might be worth a try. :love:

Sorry you're not sleeping.
I have had long bouts of insomnia throughout my life. I have found one thing that helps me. Seems kinda strange but might be worth a try for you since its so easy.
85% dark chocolate. It contains serotonin. Your body needs serotonin to make melotonin. These both regulate sleep. Serotonin has effects on sexual desire and mood disorders as well.
Might be worth a try. :love:

See, that's what I just read

CBD stimulate serotonin in the brain and is great for insomnia or deep sleep

My challenge is calculateing the dose

Pur CBD oil they say like 30-100mg

Hell that's like 40 oil pills....lol

So I gotta research it a bit more

That's my goal today

Back
Top Bottom