Top contenders are still....
Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger
Purple Haze x Malawi

Greenhouse Seed Co.
Super Lemon Haze

Medical Seeds
Mendocino Purple Kush

Thinking maybe 2 DTF reg seeds but not sure I wanna make Fem seeds this run, we shall see

May run one of my Fem ATF if they pop, again we shall see

Time to learn Coco it seems...

Not sure yet, depends on how ambitious I get with the Auto watering system

Good morning Chris...enjoyed the chat about the 'game'. I love it all too. Living where i do in Southern Ontario, i don't get a chance very often to enjoy a plate full of venison or moose. Would love to Elk....how's it taste compared to Deer.
Also wat made you decide to go for GH's SLH? I have always been tempted to try that strain...bloom times?
Enjoy the day Chris and friends.

Good morning Chris...enjoyed the chat about the 'game'. I love it all too. Living where i do in Southern Ontario, i don't get a chance very often to enjoy a plate full of venison or moose. Would love to Elk....how's it taste compared to Deer.
Also wat made you decide to go for GH's SLH? I have always been tempted to try that strain...bloom times?
Enjoy the day Chris and friends.

What game meat ya had Duggs??

Elk is fantastic, not gamy at all like deer. If your had bison or buffalo, can get those in some stores, it's a lot like that. I've never had moose but think it's similar to elk.
Elk, like wild game, is some of the best meat you can get for health, especially for Prego women. All natural goodness :drool:

The GH SLH, well cuz it's in stock...lol
I've heard, and the GF loved a local lemon sativa I got from a dispensary, so wanted to try it.

So hopefully it's as good as they say it is

Always glad ta have ya stop by my friend

No caribou or moose here but love e to try them both
I'll see if I can send ya some later this year if your interested? I did moose chili and I was really impressed. Man you guys are making me want some steak and eggs now lol.

Hope all has been well for you chris!

I'll see if I can send ya some later this year if your interested? I did moose chili and I was really impressed. Man you guys are making me want some steak and eggs now lol.

Hope all has been well for you chris!

HELLS YES!!!!!!

I'm a sucker for dead animal :drool:

Back
Top Bottom