Can see the top performers so far

Back row, L to R

Black Dominia, Bloody Skunk Auto, and African fem STS seed

1202190824.jpg

Front row
Dr Seedsman and Critical Purple Kush, the special girl
1202190824a.jpg

The little ones
Dr Seedsman trying to catch her sissy..Red Poison Auto, and little Candida in the back. Top watering Candy yesterday helped, gunna hit this group with it today
1202190825.jpg

The SLH, can't hardly see it, it's about done
And the lanky Mystery Girl

1202190825a.jpg

The Zkittles auto and Pink Kush CBD Auto are cracked and headed to paper towels today
Probably germ them in Root Riot or possibly hempy.
1202190839.jpg

SLH seeds will sit in the cup till...

A hell freezes over
B day after hell freezes over
C they crack
D they rot

Lol
1202190839a.jpg

Rezz change day again

Git toooooo many bubbles in the small spaces from the Power Si, roots are floating, so I'll lower it in half, toss in a bit of Calmag, and.........

ROCK ON :headbanger: :theband::headbanger:

1204190740c.jpg
1204190740b.jpg
1204190740a.jpg
1204190740.jpg

Doggo Update!!!!!

So Tiggernado is almost 1-1/2 years old, 30th this month

The transformation in a year is remarkable

He is doing better living my lifestyle, listening, learning.... Instead of full retard mode 24/7

He even likes attention that doesn't include Face Eating...on his terms of course

A year ago I wondered what a mistake I may have gotten into, can't believe it's been a year,now he is my best Bro
IMG_20191129_084005_328.jpg
IMG_20191105_144554_454.jpg

Well, opened the tent this am and all looks good

Zkittles Auto showed her head, and the Pink Kush CBD Auto is helmeting her head outa the Rapid Rooter

And another surprise... The Bloody Skunk Auto I was gunna too yesterday has Pre flowers already...like day 20ish

So .....NO TOPPING FOR YOU!!!

May get her into her own bucket today and start some schooling on her

I'll get some pics soon

Fun fun fun

Stole this from that other Idiots thread, since I reported it and may get taken down

If there is one person I think you can trust to give you the right info, it's Ed Rosenthal. I included an excerpt from a recent article.

Other very good professional growers that you may want to check out include Kevin Jodrey and Kyle Kushman. These guys started out as underground growers that have stepped into the age of science with this plant.

What Is The Best Way To Determine Your Cannabis Picking Time?
Watch the development of the trichomes.
ultra-close-up-immature-bud-trichomes-ed-rosenthal.jpg

Macro shot of immature trichomes.
Trichomes are the stalk-like resin glands that contain the active compounds, which grow on the leaves surrounding the flowers.
The flower area becomes covered with resin glands over time.
The length of this stage of growth usually lasts two to three weeks; in modern varieties these glands ripen in seven to nine weeks from flower initiation.
Late-season and long-maturing varieties usually spend about three to five weeks in this period of heavy trichome growth.
close-up-mature-bud-trichomes-ed-rosenthal.jpg

Macro shot of mature trichomes. Photo by Dynasty Genetics.
As flowers near ripeness, their caps swell with resin and the trichomes become more prominent and stand erect.
The viscous, sticky liquid that accumulates contains terpenes and cannabinoids, which are produced on the inside membrane of the trichome cap. As the resin accumulates in the cap, the flower odor becomes more intense.
The odor reaches its peak at the same time the trichomes begin to fluoresce in the light, twinkling like little crystals. In some varieties, the trichomes are so prominent that the whole bud sparkles. Using a magnifying glass, a photographer’s loupe or a microscope, monitor the buds’ progression to the peak of ripeness by watching the resin in the gland tops.
image-asset.jpg

Stalked capitate trichome with bulbeous trichome. Photo by Professor P. Dyntasty Genetics.
Under magnification, you can see individual glands turning from clear to amber or a cloudy white. These colors indicate that THC is beginning to degrade into two other cannabinoids, cannabicyclol (CBL) and cannabinol (CBN), which are not nearly as psychotropic as THC.
When the trichomes begin to change from clear to amber or cloudy white, the buds should be harvested—this is the peak moment.
The Different Types Of Trichomes
trichomes_Dynasty_genetics-ed-rosenthal.jpg

Left: Stalked Capitate Glandular Trichome. Photo by Professor P. Dyntasty Genetics.
Stalked Capitate Glandular Trichomes:
These trichomes are the most abundant and contain the desired cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids that growers seek.
Bulbous Trichomes:
These trichomes have no stalk and are much smaller than the other trichomes. They appear mostly on leaves rather than in the bud area, especially during vegetative growth, and contain cannabinoids.
Crysolith Trichome:
These trichomes do not contain cannabinoids. They grow on the bottom of the leaves to deter pests.
Sessile Stalked Capitate Trichome:
These trichomes appear during the vegetative growth stage and produce only small amounts of cannabinoids.
ripe-cannabis-bud-dynasty-gentics-ed-rosenthal.jpg

Beautiful cannabis bud by Professor P. Dyntasty Genetics.
Ripe cannabis reeks of pungent terpenes and each day brings increased intensity of odor.
Rub the leaves surrounding the bud between clean fingers and inhale. This releases aroma molecules while leaving fingers sticky with resin.
Inhale and smell an exotic medley of familiar and unusual odors that may range from sweet to acrid with outlying musks and skunks.

Back
Top Bottom