Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Lots watered today, about 12gal +
Most the veg kiddos got rezz chsnges.

And all got hit with STS that needed it

Full up at the Inn for sure

Amnesia Haze mom clone is rocking it
Be needing to trim her back soon

scorp,, cheers friend,,

might i ask the most basicist of hempy q's.. i have and can research it but want to hear your reply,, cheers

the ph of the water one waters a hempy with. i broke routine and started a hempy today,, solo cup size, cleaned soil off roots and transplanted into perlite, so,, is done.

watering tomorrow,, so,, what ph pls?

cheers

scorp,, cheers friend,,

might i ask the most basicist of hempy q's.. i have and can research it but want to hear your reply,, cheers

the ph of the water one waters a hempy with. i broke routine and started a hempy today,, solo cup size, cleaned soil off roots and transplanted into perlite, so,, is done.

watering tomorrow,, so,, what ph pls?

cheers
I keep the pH same as like hydro, 5.6-6.0 ish, usually landing around 5.8

I like the easy of Hempy for sure

Ask any questions my friend, anytime

I've also started in soil Solo cups then moved to Hempy, works great

Good luck my friend

Beautiful plants... GL with them,,, better rescue that superhero soon,,,, Or he'll be dropping in on ya..........

Beautiful plants... GL with them,,, better rescue that superhero soon,,,, Or he'll be dropping in on ya..........

He is protecting the brood

Lol

The girls in the closet are looking much better. Kudos! What does your Fruity Jack smell like if you give it a stem rub?

Just rubbed it, no real smell yet
Should see hairs soon I'd think, maybe she will get stinky then

The Hempy kids woke up really droopy again, Rh was 60% temp was about 76f

Cracked the door last night but didn't help, I'll leave it open tonight see if that helps

Kinda strange, its all of them, 5 different strains

Only thing I can think of is humidity

We shall see

The SP x ATF got moved into quarantine, and the veggies at a window in my toy room

The big DDA x GDP is a boy, may just put it in the veggies room to let some pollen produce
I have 8 seeds left and one more plant still going, so probably won't take pollen

The big ATF twins are looking great, one I'm pretty sure is a girl
Think they will go in the flower tent tomorrow after another shot of STS

GDP DWC is ready for STS I think, or, I may pull a couple clones
This one is really moving so may want to keep this pheno if she shows to be a girl, thinking Clones, may e both...lol

So how did the shoulder turn out? Gardens looking good.
Amazing!!!!!

Tried cutting it in half and it got done way faster and dbl the bark

My garden is outs control...lol

Pushing into flower tomorrow, gotta get things sorted out, too many plants, need to find the males....lol

So it's always good to learn, even when yer old...lol

So the new qb120 bds at 4000k are pumping out some light for sure, but, all the Hempy kids are sagging every morning.....

So was trying to help a guy, here, understand the QBs drivers etc.

So showed him where my 288 bds are at, PAR wise, at 20" and 24"

Then I thought, hmmmm,let's check the 120s

DING DING DING

The 288s are at about 300umol
The 120s where at 700umol

Lol

So ya......I raised em a bit

Let's see how they do now

Lol

Isn't it great to have a meter to see what ya lights are really doing. They all look bright but what is the plant able to use. METER
Without it I'd still be pulling my hair out why they are droopy

Lol

They already look better for sure

A great $120 tool to have with QB lights for sure

Very proud papa moment today
Took Tigger to the park he hasn't done well before, he did fantastic today

didn't really care about the people or care about kids and people fishing focused on the ducks a bit but not going nuts over them very very proud papa day

Sweet. That's actually a big deal.
Mine is 4 and getting better. He had a problem Jumping on people.

He got really excited when the army recruitment agents came looking for my son. He jumped up on the officer and peed on his shoes. The other recruiter whom was his superior, lost it. We all laughed because he was laughing so hard he was crying,except the guy who got peed on, to him it wasn't so funny. He was a good sport though.

He doesn't jump up anymore , that took a lot of training for him. He learns everything else really fast.

Anyway, congrats on a well behaved boy. You look like you are getting along great.:love:

Sweet. That's actually a big deal.
Mine is 4 and getting better. He had a problem Jumping on people.

He got really excited when the army recruitment agents came looking for my son. He jumped up on the officer and peed on his shoes. The other recruiter whom was his superior, lost it. We all laughed because he was laughing so hard he was crying,except the guy who got peed on, to him it wasn't so funny. He was a good sport though.

He doesn't jump up anymore , that took a lot of training for him. He learns everything else really fast.

Anyway, congrats on a well behaved boy. You look like you are getting along great.:love:
Give the good boy a treat for his great performance.

Ya he jumps up too, bad, and still a biter, ya know, puppy bites..

Good thing he isn't a pee'r when excited

He is really smart but had a ruff life for his 1st 4 months, he is almost 8mo now

I was so proud of him today, and me

He got lots of pork when he got home....lol

Back
Top Bottom