Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

On a different note...lol

The 2 ATF hemp are confirmed females, pre flowers galore.
They have been hit with STS for about 10days, so when they dry from STS today, into flower tent

The DWC ATF twins in not sure of yet, but they go into big flower tent today assss well

Gunna start STS on the DWC GDP later or tomorrow and may pull a couple clones

Photo dump

All re organized and shuffled

Pulled the first green pheno SP x ATF today, I'll cut her tomorrow

Fun fun fun

Looks like the gals are liking the new lights.

They are looking good for sure, thanks bud

Your amnesia haze is just lovely. Once again , so glad you kept her mama.

It's a fantastic smoke to, made some oil and need to test it again

I hope the STS seeds work out. Since she has pre flower I'm not sure it will or not, but the three clones are rocking it. Two in flower and the BIG GIRL still chilling in veg

Killing it from tub to tent Chris!! :slide::headbanger::headbanger:. I think i asked you before. Did you say you got your GDP from 420? Been dying to try it. They are always so $$ for the real deal so i havent pulled the trigger yet.

Killing it from tub to tent Chris!! :slide::headbanger::headbanger:. I think i asked you before. Did you say you got your GDP from 420? Been dying to try it. They are always so $$ for the real deal so i havent pulled the trigger yet.

My GDP came from @SeedsMan the real GDP not a knock off or company that grew them, seeded and calls them GDP...lol

They are spendy, but it's my favorite strain to smoke and cross

After trying it 4x or so at a dispensary I knew I had to grow it

Took me 6months for them to get in stock but well worth the wait

Hope the 4 I have now, last breeder seeds, I can get a great mother to clone from and make Fem seeds

I'm cutting two clones today then hitting the DWC one with STS to prep for flower in 10 days

Probably gunna up pot the 3 Hempy ones soon to get them bigger for the same process in a few weeks

Fun fun fun

My GDP came from @SeedsMan the real GDP not a knock off or company that grew them, seeded and calls them GDP...lol

They are spendy, but it's my favorite strain to smoke and cross

After trying it 4x or so at a dispensary I knew I had to grow it

Took me 6months for them to get in stock but well worth the wait

Hope the 4 I have now, last breeder seeds, I can get a great mother to clone from and make Fem seeds

I'm cutting two clones today then hitting the DWC one with STS to prep for flower in 10 days

Probably gunna up pot the 3 Hempy ones soon to get them bigger for the same process in a few weeks

Fun fun fun
Nice! Good info thankyou. I agree totally i would only trust the real deal. I actually ordered a 5 pack of fems a couple years ago but due to my total lack computer skills all i ended up with 200 bucks worth of bit coin that i still cant figure out how to use lol. Next order i will not be denied though! Gdp sounds right up my ally. Your crosses always look great with it!!

Nice! Good info thankyou. I agree totally i would only trust the real deal. I actually ordered a 5 pack of fems a couple years ago but due to my total lack computer skills all i ended up with 200 bucks worth of bit coin that i still cant figure out how to use lol. Next order i will not be denied though! Gdp sounds right up my ally. Your crosses always look great with it!!
If they are out at @SeedsMan do the NOTIFY ME email

But don't hesitate, buy em asap or they will be gone FAST!!!!

ya I love the genetics stuff, it's fun for sure

Dog time is paying off from the looks of the proud poppa yesterday. Garden will get time in the near future.
He is getting big too, looking like he may grow into his ears more
Probably close to 50lbs by now, got him he was 38

He's just filling in now. He was a bit thin when you got him. He's looking good and healthy these days.
He's pretty buff now, very muscular
He was skinny, was hoping he didn't get too big, 50lbs is a good size

Perfect size I think. Don't like rats or horses in the house. 35-55 lbs. Is perfect.

Lol, only real dogs for sure, medium size is what I wanted,so far he fits the bill

Looks like we skirted Armageddon

72f today, 75f rest of the week

Time to move the veggies outside.... FINALLY!!!

Gunna start a Herb Garden too and toss it in the Veg Tub

Yeeeee haaaaaa for Sunshine

So nice out... Sunny and 71f out

Veggies outside and herbs all planted and in the window
The Bok Choy is in a starter tray and in the Veg Tub

Not gunna STS the GDP yet. Still waiting on the SP x ATF pollen sacks to pop to be sure it's working

Fun fun fun

Back
Top Bottom