Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hey Chris, evenin to ya. You say 71 ...and sunny. :bravo:....wat else u wanna brag about....:reading420magazine:

Lol

Think that's enough my friend

Lol

Ya...hey...were expecting another snow storm tomorrow. Almost put the truck in the ditch ,on the way home from hockey Sun. night. Pretty scary when it starts leaning to the left.....snow storm....couldn't see...was on the opposite shoulder...holy fu..k...talk about a white knuckle ride. Anyhow , enjoy the sunshine ...i know i would....:passitleft:
It's been insane here for the surface of the sun

Record snow up north

Coldest February in like 60years

I.....need......sun!!!!!

Feel for all you snow people, gotta be ruff

Stay safe my friend

Ya...hey...were expecting another snow storm tomorrow. Almost put the truck in the ditch ,on the way home from hockey Sun. night. Pretty scary when it starts leaning to the left.....snow storm....couldn't see...was on the opposite shoulder...holy fu..k...talk about a white knuckle ride. Anyhow , enjoy the sunshine ...i know i would....:passitleft:

Glad you’re ok man! That was some wild weather.... I’m a dumbass and own horses on a property which I do not reside upon...driving home at 6pm was fun... so I decided to make one trek from home-barn-work, left at 1am, whiteouts, drifts going over the hood/roof of my focus, just peachy! Made it safe and sound...4hours later. Drove north around 11am, figured landlord would have driveway blown out, looked cleared onbottom half, top half - NOPE!
Buried to the axles at the top of the pic(gotta zoom in) Dug it all out, got it moving, thank Christ for standard transmissions, buried again... dug it all out again...

Enjoy your 70degree weather Chris! That pic is for you! Lol
:passitleft:

scorp,, another hempy q iffin you please,,

i am using vinegar to lower ph, and i know it is not the solution to my solution problem. ha

i know there is an alternative chemical to use but i can not find the name,, thanks

i have two hempys now,, removed another from soil and transplanted,, project ongoing and going on,, cheers

i am using vinegar to lower ph, and i know it is not the solution to my solution problem. ha

i know there is an alternative chemical to use but i can not find the name,, thanks

i have two hempys now,, removed another from soil and transplanted,, project ongoing and going on,, cheers
I use GH pH up and down

I know lemon juice also lowers water pH, so if u can't get the up and down chemicals maybe try lemon as well

practically neanderthal i am

You can use Earth Juice....they have a natural pH down solution that doesn't hurt microbes or other organisms. I used to use it with my old horrible tap water. Its worked good.....but now I use rain water so I don't have to do anything.

Omg Chris....i cant believe you guys are still messin with ph!

I don't really

My RO water and with my nutes usually lands perfect at 5.6-5.9

Dialed!!!!

The GDP all got up potted, no wonder why they got so droopy
1.5gal to 3gal

The Star Pupil x ATF is in the fridge drying
Lots of Purple once she was trimmed

Star Pupil x ATF.... o_O Beautiful Chris!

I never pH hempy. We bought a pen and some pH down and discovered the water was close enough to be safe, so I stopped checking. Hempy is supposed to be a method that eliminates the need to pH adjust.

I suggest you ask MagicJim nivek. I’ve watched him adjust pH levels in his kitchen using common household items. I’m sure he could walk you through the process.

2nd green pheno SP x ATF got pulled and hung today
Frosty girl indeed, looks all cloudy

Big tent has room, purple SP x ATF, back right, has a week ish more to go and still not sure of the sex of the ATF twins front right

The veg tent got flipped today
Pulled a couple GDP clones but they are really droopy, maybe to top heavy...lol

Left side
DDA x ACDC
Back center
Purple Pupil Eater
Front center
GDP breeder seeds
Right
3 ACDC x ATF

Fun fun fun

Back