Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Does that VB11 smoke the pressed stuff? I have one but no concentrates or anything to use in it.....Assuming I ever get the prize for POTY.
Yes it does, I've used it a few times, works well

It took a bit to get that from them when in won it, so pester Teddy, I had to 3x and email them asss well

So keep on them all and Teddy if stuff doesn't arrive

Quick picture dump

Damn veg to flower tent is outs control ....lol

Looking damn good. Glad to see the plant count back to where it belongs :high-five::lot-o-toke:

Looking damn good. Glad to see the plant count back to where it belongs :high-five::lot-o-toke:

May have a space issues if no more males pop there heads up

Think my DWC GDP is a boy, but the DDA x ACDC and the 3 ACDC x ATF so far I can't tell
Hope I get a male from the ACDC x ATF cuz I need more seeds of that

It dosent look like the STS works on a Re-Veg clone, the Amnesia Haze isn't showing anything, maybe it just takes longer, I'll keep hitting it till I know for sure

Fun Fun fun

Pulled some DDA x GDP spunk this am

I'll stay away from the flower tent ..lol

I'll hit him one more time in a few hours, toss it in test tube, and in the freezer

The veg turned flower tent is freaking nuts....gunna inspect them for sex today

Fun fun fun

Ok...fixed the GIESER Tigger created in my sprinkler system
Kids I tell ya....lol

Matters and Peppa's have their water on em

And the Bok Choy and Asparagus Lettuce spot is ready to go
Bok Choy is going out soon
Have a few dbl spots so may split those up, or not, we shall see

Fun fun fun

The Purple pheno of SP x ATF is about ready

The DWC girls isn't as Purple or as big yet, we'll see how she ends up

Dang veg/flower tent is going Bonkers

Well poop

Tried to order a bunch of seeds from @SeedsMan but won't take my MC

Is what it is I guess...wanted to so some with the c99 x blueberry grow...oh well

Time to go see if I have more than 1 male to pull this morning

Yeah I was pissed when I saw that they stopped taking Visa as well. They have killer customer service IMHO....but not being able to pay for something kind of throws a monkey wrench in the best laid plans.

Yeah I was pissed when I saw that they stopped taking Visa as well. They have killer customer service IMHO....but not being able to pay for something kind of throws a monkey wrench in the best laid plans.
Hell Kroger's here are not taking visas and thinking about bit coin now. Local grocery

I tried the Bitcoin...epic fail...lol

I may try and email them

I didn't see any declined charges on my MC/ PayPal so not sure why it didn't go through

Pretty sure it's what I used before since they don't take AMEX

They have some cool CBD strains now

Come on @SeedsMan hook a brother up

Ok update

Looks like DWC GDP is male
One DDA x ACDC of three is male
At least one ACDC x ATF of 3 is male...SWEEEEETTTTTT, I'll be making reg seeds with these for sure

That will thin this tent out alot

Fun fun fun

It's hilarious

New peeps come here. Start threads, break rules, get threads deleted, complain about that on a thread, it gets deleted

Lol

We try and tell said peeps why, and this is a different style of forum, and we get called trolls and swore at

Lol

Kills me :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom