Kids these days lol

It's kills me the entitlement some generations feel they deserve

Guess I'm just a bitter old F'

Lol

That and Blurple Lights

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::headbanger::nerd-with-glasses::thedoubletake:

What happened?
Blurple lights .... ughhh lol

The entitlement that a lot of people show these days is pathetic! It’s extremely frustrating sometimes

Just a new guy been pushing his domains and acting like it's ok or that he was just trying to help...lol

Then is butt hurt when he is called out for it, mind you, in a nice way

Lots of these new idiots showing up lately, but most don't seem to hang around

So my 1st STS experiment is a success!!!

Female seeds on my SP x ATF test case

Gunna hit the Amnesia Haze and 3 ATF again today

It appears a plant already in flower, IE, a clone taken in flower, won't switch to male parts, but I'll hit the Amnesia Haze again for shits a d giggles

The ATFs don't show any yet either, but, I didn't spray them as long before switching like I did the SP x ATF. So I'd say start spraying the STS 2 weeks prior to switching to flower

Time to cull and move some males

Didn't want to here our comments unless it was what he wanted to do. Just be open minded and sit back and listen to some of the old times that have been thru all this crap. Kids
Exactly

!!!!!!

I was on this site for almost a year before i joined. Read allot of journals before i opened my mouth. Some need help right away so we give what we know. I don't need to argue about what I posted it's just what works for me or what I've seen others do. I'm not a grow God I'm just trying to provide for my family and friends and try to help where i can.

I was on this site for almost a year before i joined. Read allot of journals before i opened my mouth. Some need help right away so we give what we know. I don't need to argue about what I posted it's just what works for me or what I've seen others do. I'm not a grow God I'm just trying to provide for my family and friends and try to help where i can.

I agree 10000%

It seems many just look for the answer they want, not the real answer they need.
I read a bunch and my local hydro shop helped, and still does help me a lot.
These millennials want everything done for them
"How do I grow, tell me everything I need"
Seriously....read and learn a bit....it's pretty satisfying if ya try it
Damn kids get off my LAWN!!

That and Blurple Pics....but mostly Blurple Pics

:headbanger::rofl::laugh::headbanger::thedoubletake:

When I see burple pix I scroll right thru them. Nothing to see for these old eyes.
So many new peeps with questions all post BLAZING RED PICS

Kills me...lol

It's hilarious

New peeps come here. Start threads, break rules, get threads deleted, complain about that on a thread, it gets deleted

Lol

We try and tell said peeps why, and this is a different style of forum, and we get called trolls and swore at

Lol

Kills me :headbanger:
Where was this happening?

Ok let's think here... Planning some trips, gotta think on watering, so I'll post it here

End of March camping, only 40min away

End of April is SweetSueCON in San Diego, be gone a week

Big Flower tent
Amnesia Haze aprox mid April
SP x ATF purple done by 3/12
DWC SP x ATF by 3/21 ish
ATF STS girl mid to late April

Veg/flower tent all done aprox late April, harvest date unsure

Flower girls in closet
Amnesia Haze mid/late April
Two ATF STS girls mid/ late April
Both Jack's mid April

Tub kids
GDP triplets I can flip anytime
DDA x GDP same
Amnesia Haze will stay in veg

This can get challenging
Biggest may be pregnant girls

I think I'll can shrink to two tents, ish. Setup auto water in there and the Tub if needed

Challenges for sure

Back
Top Bottom