Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hello Sir.
What is your opinion as to how tall of a plant can a 2.5 hempy bucket support? It's those silver mop buckets from Wal-Mart.
I'm fixing to find out. Here is one of my 2.5 gl hempy bucket. LST only no topping IMG_20190314_080308.jpg

I'm fixing to find out. Here is one of my 2.5 gl hempy bucket. LST only no toppingIMG_20190314_080308.jpg
Nice, looking good.
Here is my 2.5 gallon hempy. She's 11" tall from the top of the pot and 28" across. I just flipped to flower a few days ago. She's my main concern.

The rest of the rooms are doing well

Let's start with some PURPLE!!!!

The DDA x ACDC is popping out some early flower colors
IMG_20190314_070620.jpg
IMG_20190314_070615.jpg

Big tent is rolling. The ATF twins , front right, are stretching big time. And a few STS balls are showing up
MVIMG_20190314_070600.jpg

IMG_20190314_070632.jpg

Small tent has the lanky kids
With the DDA x ACDC on the left, and the DWC lanky ATF with STS balls popping in the center. She was hidden behind her big brother who got pulled and has stretched like 8" since he got pulled a week ago
IMG_20190314_070606.jpg

The ACDC x ATF triplets should have an orgy any day now
I'll let em have fun a few days then pull the boys
IMG_20190314_070445.jpg
IMG_20190314_070455.jpg

The tub veg kids are shrubbery for sure
The one, left side, GDP is always droopy at lights on
I may get clones pulled today of all three GDP and up pot the lone DDA x GDP kiddo
The Amnesia Haze mom, back right is HUGE
IMG_20190314_073125.jpg

And for u @Virgin ground , the Asparagus Lettuce is sprouting....
Wooooo hooooo
IMG_20190314_073136.jpg

Fun Fun fun

I'm fixing to find out. Here is one of my 2.5 gl hempy bucket. LST only no toppingIMG_20190314_080308.jpg
Nice, looking good.
Here is my 2.5 gallon hempy. She's 11" tall from the top of the pot and 28" across. I just flipped to flower a few days ago. She's my main concern.

1st, and most importantly

All BLURPLE PICS are banned now on 420mag, news item coming soon

:thumb::snowboating::headbanger:

But seriously, I've never had issues with my Hempy buckets tipping or too tall, and mine are waste baskets narrow bottom, wide tops

I've knocked over more 1gal nursery pots than Hempy for sure

That asparagus lettuce is some funky looking stuff. I hope it's as good as the description.
My spinach came up, they aren't doing much. They've been up for a couple of days. I have to make some little hempies for them yet.

That asparagus lettuce is some funky looking stuff. I hope it's as good as the description.
My spinach came up, they aren't doing much. They've been up for a couple of days. I have to make some little hempies for them yet.
Mine will go outside in a few days
Excited to see how they do

The Bok Choy is doing good, about 15 outa 21 survived

I still have to order mine. I think I'm going to get the mini white or their rarer green variety. I don't know if my kids will eat them so I'm going with the smaller varieties so i can halve them and stick them on the grill to eat in one sitting.

Garden is looking stellar Chris. Nice colors throughout. Keep em green brother.

Thanks my friend, some of my strains are turning out great so far

Those are beautiful buds all purple and stuff

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of this strain
Those are very nice. Lopin wishes I could grow something like that. Maybe one day.

Is she an indica or sativa girl??

These are a great sativa strain
My GDP x DDA is a great indica dominant and has a really nice Purple pheno too

I love the Purple, thus the strains with it

Excited for the DDA x ACDC I've got going again, it's turning nice and Purple already

Is that a male in the third to last picture?

Yes that's my ACDC x ATF strain
Only got 6 seeds off the breeding so gunna have them knock some out for me

Wow that's an amazing looking cross you've created @Chris Scorpio congratulations!!!! I know it's gonna smoke nice it's hella frosty and purple.
:bravo:

Thanks my friend, excited to try it for sure, and I do LOVE PURPLE!¡!!

So up potted the 1st Amnesia Haze that went into flower, from 1.5-3gal, she was really root bound and looked ruff, she should be better going forward

She isnt showing any sighns of Male Parts from the STS, so I'll call it a fail

If I try again I'll start at least 3 weeks before I flip to see if it will start the flip over to male, we shall see

Back
Top Bottom