Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

In like starting in my 6 or 12 spot DWC tubs...of maybe it's an 18 spot, either way

Real easy....

Then move up from their

Hydro is actually fun now that I think about.

It's easy for me... And with my auto water system, easy to add water daily if I escape for awhile

I started in coco pretty much so I'm very comfortable with it. Time for me to try soil, I'm thinking a water only los.
Aside from the work of mixing it, and the potential pest problems.....hard to beat the ease of water only LOS and the quality (if your soil is good soil) can't be beat. The biggest issue people seem to have is leaving the plants alone cause there isn't anything to do. No nute mixing, no pH'ing, water ever 3-7 days......only warning I have is don't get complacent with ease of growing.

Decided not to cull the Purple Haze x Malowi. Would have had to bring it with me camping tomorrow to burp and stuffs

So I'll ride it out for another week and see how she does

Rock and roll

In our happy place for sure

MVIMG_20190926_064442.jpg
MVIMG_20190925_163116.jpg
MVIMG_20190925_064100.jpg

The biggest issue people seem to have is leaving the plants alone cause there isn't anything to do.
I think this is probably why Doc Bud's system has all those different sprays, to give people something to in between waterings.

Gunna be a ruff day of ruffing it
MVIMG_20190928_083026.jpg

Lol looks ruff for sure. For a second I thought that open panel door on the RV was another screen that folded out, was thinking that might be a bit much. I see now it's just the normal six camping TVs. :headbanger: My GF thinks I'm crazy when I do PiP and watch just two games at the same time.

:passitleft:

That's my type of camping!
I think this is probably why Doc Bud's system has all those different sprays, to give people something to in between waterings.

Lol looks ruff for sure. For a second I thought that open panel door on the RV was another screen that folded out, was thinking that might be a bit much. I see now it's just the normal six camping TVs. :headbanger: My GF thinks I'm crazy when I do PiP and watch just two games at the same time.

:passitleft:

I run 6 TV's at home

Just ....3 here...lol

So I am ruffing it

Back
Top Bottom