2nd Option

Black Domina .... Indica...... 8weeks
GDP .... Indica... My seeds from Estes seeds.... 8+ weeks.... Reg Seeds

If I do
GDP
DTF
Candida

I'll make fan seeds

1st two Super Lemon Haze seeds didn't crack...so that coukd be a challenge.... Saved those two and would drop another with them

Anyways...just laying here recovering from 25hrs of driving in 3 days.... Contemplating life

Lol
IMG_20191105_144554_448.jpg
1105190721a_HDR.jpg

Reminds me of back home on the bayou,,, back in Arkansas.. Cypress trees knees and Spanish moss.. Man use to slay slab crappy and bream with a cane pole and minnows around them.

When I was a kid we use to walk out on this hella long railroad trestle bridge and shoot turtles and snakes. Drinking.. Damn if a train didn't come. And we walked away from the train.. I started to realize we weren't going to make it before the train hit us so I jumped.. Landed smack in the middle of some huge ass knees.. The grace of God,, I missed them all.. AND I didn't spill my beer or drop my rifle. It needed a major cleaning tho.

BTW SLH is a personal favorite

Mornin to ya Chris....did u say 'Autos'......:thedoubletake:
Reminds me of back home on the bayou,,, back in Arkansas.. Cypress trees knees and Spanish moss.. Man use to slay slab crappy and bream with a cane pole and minnows around them.

When I was a kid we use to walk out on this hella long railroad trestle bridge and shoot turtles and snakes. Drinking.. Damn if a train didn't come. And we walked away from the train.. I started to realize we weren't going to make it before the train hit us so I jumped.. Landed smack in the middle of some huge ass knees.. The grace of God,, I missed them all.. AND I didn't spill my beer or drop my rifle. It needed a major cleaning tho.

BTW SLH is a personal favorite

That was in Louisiana 4 days ago, really love it there

Poops spaced the autos in my list...ill redo it now...Thanks Dugs for the heads up

So let's see, edited list

Comparative grow from @SeedsMan
Critical Purple Kush... Indica
Doctor Seedsman .... Sativa 30/1 CBD
Both 9week flowering

1st Options

Super Lemon Haze.... Sativa.... 10weeks
DTF ....Sativa ..... 10weeks, Reg seeds
Candida ... Sativa most likely .... 9weeks
Red Poison Auto... Sativa Dom... 8weeks
Bloody Skunk Auto.... Hybrid...8weeks

2nd Option

GDP .... Indica... My seeds from Estes seeds.... 8+ weeks.... Reg Seeds

Trying to stay below 10 plants

DTF are regs, so 3 seeds
GDP are regs, so 3 as well

Rest would be 1 seed beside the Lemon since id try and get the two duds to start

All will be DWC and just the two tents, so should be fine on space

Probably go simple and all Fem seeds right now

Well... as the saying goes, ya cant beat em, hunt em down, maim them, Burry em in the desert and leave em for the Scorpions.
No.. Thats Not it

As normal for me, I dive in head 1st, water in the pool???? who cares.. So I have 6 Fems going now in my small Veg Tent. After seeing all you Epic Growers, and trying some strains locally, I wanted to do some Auto's and specifically Dark Devil, White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies. I also got a few High CBD strains for my chronic pain and sleep issues as well.

Here is the New List of Girls Im adding to Stav's Private School for Girls.

Dark Devil Auto... Hybrid with Sweet Purple buds and Flowers.. cant wait for this Girl. Doing 2 of these
Girl Scout Cookies Auto... Indica/Sativa , Very popular strain, High THC so should be a fun one also
Tangelo Rapido Auto... Sativa dominante Strain, THC is 12-15% and a Very high CBD level, Excited for this one
Pakistan Ryder Auto...Indica , very similar stats to Tangelo Rapido...
Siberian Haze Auto... Indica/Sativa with a Hight THC and CBD...
White Widow Auto... We all have heard of The Widow, this was a free seed from them.. It will go in for sure

My Setup is as follows

• Tents are a 25.5x51x63" OneDeal Tent for Veg. Actually a nice quality Tent, similar to the quality of the 4x4x6'3 Blackout which will be for Flowering
  • Lights Sun Blaze 44 T5 4 tube 4' light, this is in the small Veg Tent. Ill get a HID for Flower, 600w, soon when I move the current group thats at day 21 of veg today, into the Flower Tent. Eventualy will get a Veg HID for when I swap the Big tent to an Auto Veg/flower Tent
  • Dirt is Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed aprox 3-1 with Perlite. Nutes will be FF trio plus some Calmag. All will finalize in most likely 3gal Fabric Bags/pots.
  • I have a Hurricane 6" Fan and plan on a Black Ops 24" Filter for it. I am going to try and run the Fan in the Big tent, pull air from the small tent for cooling only (im in Arizona) split it and run the filter in the Big tent and exhaust into my AC return vent. So in Big Tent would be filter to splitter,Pull air from small tent to splitter, then single line to fan, push thru HID light reflector for cooling, and out the roof to AC duct. Worst Case Ill set up a separate in the small tent but will try this to start.

This is still basically my first grow attempt... just going overboard like I do in everything... the Scorpio in me

Thanks for stopping By

Stav
Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I am going to see what you are doing for chronic pain. Thank you.

All clean and shit
1110190951_HDR.jpg
1110190951.jpg

Now for all the tools, buckets, lids, etc etc etc etc

Dropped the old, possible duds, of Super Lemon Haze in some h202 & water...see if they crack

Pretty sure this is my lineup...keeping it simple

Comparative grow from @SeedsMan
Critical Purple Kush... Indica
Doctor Seedsman .... Sativa 30/1 CBD
Both 9week flowering

Super Lemon Haze.... Sativa.... 10weeks
Candida ... Sativa most likely .... 9weeks
Red Poison Auto... Sativa Dom... 8weeks
Bloody Skunk Auto.... Hybrid...8weeks

Probably one of each, maybe 2 of the comparative grow girls

All dwc
Not sure of germing..probobly into soil then into hydrotron
All GH Flora Trio

Fun fun fun

Looks good Chris but the SLH will be at least 12 weeks...did i hear u say "soil"? :surf:

Lol

Just for germination...dont get all excited on me

Lol

Back
Top Bottom