Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

:woohoo: :happy-birthday:

I'm following these, time to experience what besides DDA is in Sweet Seeds line up.:thumb:
Thanks and exactly

Was gunna do a dda but decided not to

Nice line up. The reds are going to be amazing.
Doing anything special for you b-day....aside from dropping seeds?
Gluttony

Wife went to get me and Tiggernado Cajun Omelet and Cajun eggs Benedict

Oh ya!!!!!

Starting the planning...may do a new thread...we shall see

So let's see

Comparative grow from @SeedsMan
Critical Purple Kush... Indica
Doctor Seedsman .... Sativa 30/1 CBD
Both 9week flowering

1st Options

Super Lemon Haze.... Sativa.... 10weeks
DTF ....Sativa ..... 10weeks, Reg seeds
Candida ... Sativa most likely .... 9weeks

2nd Option

Black Domina .... Indica...... 8weeks
GDP .... Indica... My seeds from Estes seeds.... 8+ weeks.... Reg Seeds

If I do
GDP
DTF
Candida

I'll make fan seeds

1st two Super Lemon Haze seeds didn't crack...so that coukd be a challenge.... Saved those two and would drop another with them

Anyways...just laying here recovering from 25hrs of driving in 3 days.... Contemplating life

Lol
IMG_20191105_144554_448.jpg
1105190721a_HDR.jpg
Gotta love the Cypress knees!

I vote for the Super Lemon Haze batch. I am really really low on DTF as well....but not planning on growing any more for a bit. Soon though.....that DTF is good. I grew one outdoors this year and the taste is mind blowing. Nothing like what I get from indoors at all. I have been smoking the fuck outta that here lately.

I think my next batch of regs is going to be a GDP pheno hunt.....going to drop a dozen or so. Will do a preservation run within it as well as hopefully find a good keeper in there.

Gotta love the Cypress knees!

I vote for the Super Lemon Haze batch. I am really really low on DTF as well....but not planning on growing any more for a bit. Soon though.....that DTF is good. I grew one outdoors this year and the taste is mind blowing. Nothing like what I get from indoors at all. I have been smoking the fuck outta that here lately.

I think my next batch of regs is going to be a GDP pheno hunt.....going to drop a dozen or so. Will do a preservation run within it as well as hopefully find a good keeper in there.

Ya....was gunna run the DTF and GDP regs but just don't want that many plants this run, maybe next one. Think I have 3 or 4 DTF seeds left so will make fems when I do run an and probably milk the male too

Ya think the SLH x GDP cross would be epic

Nice selection, African meltdown will be interesting
I've grown it...great smoke, was part of my last grow, they had some issues like all the rest so want a fresh one to try

These are fem seeds I made, so I'm testing one

Did you find it easy to make the fems?
With STS it was

I kinda overdid it...lol...way to many seeds

Next time ill just do one branch and use it to pollinate a few tops...

Back
Top Bottom