Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Didn't see the Niners destroying the Packer's...but pretty happy with it

Titans did good....but I knew KC would get it done

Gunna be a great Super Bowl

Let's see

Pull out the washing machine today...new Samsung lands Thursday. 1st time I've ever replaced a bad appliance.. well one refer that was his knows how old...lol

Gunna go thru the girls today.... Think the Red Poison Auto is ready to harvest...all 13" and like 10gr of her....lol

The Bloody Skunk Auto is really close... Man she looks like a DDA and very similar smell

The Dr Seedsman and Critical Purple Kush have seeds every where... bummer
But should make some good squishing and oils. CPK has less seeds, so hopefully I can get more flower of her
Anyone need a few hundred Hermy seeds....lol

So far I'm the only winner of the Hermy lottery. But still has me wondering about Seedsman Genetics.. and I have 8 strains on their way to me for a sponsor grow...

Fun fun fun

Custom veggy net pots

Oh ya

Lol
0121201038_HDR.jpg

I like custom better than bought. Nice work Chris.

I little ruff.... But should be fine

Gunna use the #4 perlite since I forgot ta get more hydrotron

Should work good
0121201050_HDR.jpg

Never finished the veggies

Hit some Daddy's Lil Devil... Aka DDA x GDP Squishies

Got wasted
0121201146.jpg
0121201107.jpg

Headed to the hydro store today for net pots and hydrotron and maybe a scrog net if they have a cheap one

Fun fun fun

Hey Chris....top of the day to ya bud!
A scrog....... :reading420magazine:
Go on.........pfft!

Actually for my veggy tent...not sure how I'll keep my tomatoes standing up in hydro....so was my 1st idea besides those yoyo things

Hey bud!....oh.....ok..understood
What about those cage things?
Doing hydro for a test run...not sure those will work...but have like 10 of them also

Ok....still need to do the hydro veggies...lol

Gunna cross the Zkittles today...and others again. Wanna add the Daddy's Lil Devil to the mix asssss well

Also obsessed with creating THCa from some kief I have
Started yesterday and squish wasn't what I hoped for
Gunna try again today....

May need more keif.... Got some older seeded ATF that would be PERFECT for some Dry Ice Keif

Let's see what I ACTUALLY accomplish today....lol

Did get my new Samsung Washer yesterday...very nice having sheets with no ROCKS in them from Tiggernado...lol

Back
Top Bottom