Scotty’s 1st Promix Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

think im missing something here,are you growing male too seed,cuz its a porley looking pup bro,well ovewrwatered id say...but also male...i dont get it?
Why yes I made some next generation fer shizzle, here’s the next generation
image.jpg

These were started in promix in single party cups then transferred to these 1 gallon containers of coco. I am having them mature in Therese 1 gallon containers until they show sex so I may separate the males and females and keep 1 male to make more seeds for next year. Just by height alone I say I have 4 males or 5 and maybe 4 females. Once they show signs of sex I will up pot the females into 3 or 5 gallon homes. I have been feeding them my usual 1200 ec veg strength of mc. Ph downed to about 6.2 -6.7
image.jpg

The Himdu lush from last year still growing. Once harvested and going on year two.
Belated 4th to y’all Americans

A month and a half later. Scotty tries cloning
image.jpg

Here is what it looks like under the hood after 1 week
image.jpg

So the stems that I shave and kinda split are rooting the fastest. The ones with no shaving are doin there thing.
got 12 clones from this plant which was the Hindu. And another 11 from this Girl Scout cookies.
image.jpg
image.jpg

As it was my first cloning attempt. After these roots develop more I would like to clone the rest of the gsc and probably toss the mother.
Same can be said of the Hindu.
the three sisters that were up potted to these 5 gallon fabric pots last week as well
image.jpg

I like how the one in the middle is growing out. Nice and short branching structure.
image.jpg
here’s the male that survived of the six
The other five were very tall males with no branching so I gave them the chop and toss.
although now that I have a lil cloning machine. I may not need this male? For now I’ll just have him chill.
459C48A0-9004-4619-AEC8-D52DEB083DF4.jpeg

I forgot to mention that I had prepared a little weakened Mc solution and ph it down to 6.21with an Ec of 552 which was pretty high according to some places I looked online. But they seemed to do fine. Dipped the stems in a shot glass of clone gel and idk poured like a spoonful or two from said shot glass into the tub.:smokin:heard that it helps.
I hope the GSC clones are the ones that rooted as I forgot which half of the machine was which.
labeling is kind of important I guess.

Hello, so week two for these clones here.
464624BE-2A7A-45C0-B56B-CA3FD3EAA40F.jpeg

Here’s a from shot under the hood.
72F11595-4F7C-4518-9AA4-322D97AEC2F4.jpeg

So the other plants that were reluctant to root last week caught up.
Changed the res today after cleaning out the inside it was all slimey and a bit funky after two weeks.
If I remember correctly the new res has an ec of 650 and the ph should be near 6 lol.
image.jpg

These three sisters.
I tried clipping the tops of the leaves in half as an experiment. Applied to the one in the middle and the one on the left the tall one on the right shall be my control.
image.jpg

And the tall one on the left
image.jpg

The birthday cake(Hindu)
image.jpg

Will probably clean her up in a week or two.
And the GSC
image.jpg

Waiting to be chopped into more clones…
And the lone male
image.jpg

Enjoy your weekend :)

So yesterday I harnessed all the @InTheShed diy spirit I can muster:headbanger: and made the cloning machine larger so that it can nurse larger clones:morenutes:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Also got a new grow light it’s dimmable 100 watt. It’s set at 50% for now the canopy getting 500 light whatever
found an old tote and drilled some holes in it. Took out the water pump and nozzle from the clone machine and installed it into tote. It works. It was leaky but I put some plants around the tote to catch the drip :laughtwo:
I had ordered a pump for the tote but it’s not here yet.
I had also set up a 4x8 grow tent.
image.jpg

I have two 100 watt lights in there as well but using 1 at the moment as my plant canopy is all over the place . Super cropped the tall plants and super snapped one of them :eek:
image.jpg

It looks like two of them are preflower ing so that’s good.

Just super cropped the clones today
image.jpg

They should be a month old tomorrow.
image.jpg

Did a lot of trimming on that birthday cake kush plant. Will do more some other day.
image.jpg

image.jpg

These two look like there budding.

so just added more nutrient solution to tanks and ph down to 6.1
DAAF2B72-3FF7-4700-90F3-654D563C0834.jpeg

The unrooted clones ec is at 640 while the larger ones in tote are at 1160.
So I also Added another veg light yesterday
image.jpg

Clones I cut last week below
image.jpg

And still no roots. I also should add I decided not to use any clone ex
image.jpg

image.jpg

Close up of main stem. Hmm I shall call this week two flower.
image.jpg
the other two siblings starting to flower as well
The birthday cake kush girl.
image.jpg

From underneath
image.jpg

And the lone male.
image.jpg

I feel I will chop him once he pollinates the other plants . I Will probably move in a few of the bigger clones as well once I get rid of the male.

:popcorn:Yes I love how it’s growing. I didn’t know that I Missed watching plants grow in hydro that much :laughtwo:
I’m thinking of separating the tangled roots by chopping them with scissors, then transfer a few of them plants into 5 gallon bags.
Hmm I’m thinking I should maybe try adding 3 clones into the flower tent each month.
but idk if it will work out.
it would be cool trying to harvest 3 plants a month in the future. As it usually takes about three months to flower out anyways.
even three small plants a month would be cool:popcorn:

So I checked on the clone cuttings that had no clone gel and tah dah
image.jpg

And here’s the top
image.jpg

So it took almost two weeks to get rooted.
And the photos with the gel look like they have more roots but if the cloning gel isn’t needed cool. It can also be that they were taken in flower. Oh at 6.0 ec at 568
Changed the res for the tub
Ph is 6.08 and ec is 1900.
And as for the clones the ec is bumped up to 1168 and ph is 6.03
My old tdm meter died and started using a new one today.turns out I might have been over feeding my plants.
so we shall see how this goes.
image.jpg

And here are three that I transferred Friday into grow bags.
image.jpg

Lollipops the birthday cake kush also last week
image.jpg

image.jpg

A close up.
image.jpg

And the sisters get a close up as well
image.jpg

So I will call this week 3 flower

I want to leave them in aero for as long as I can for that crazy growth :laughtwo: I think next week. As it will be 4 weeks into flower. I will put the three plants in grow bags into the flower tent. By then they would have two weeks of recovery. And pluck out the next biggest three plants in the tub and transplant them into grow bags as well. But that is still is a lot of plant moving around I will need to manage next

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello Scotty back with another update.
So I discovered that the Birthday cake kush plant might be reluctant to flower from light pollution at night. As you can see the part in the tent is starting to bud and the the next photo is still pretty veg as it was getting exposed to light at night.
so I drug the tent back some away from the window and removed all the plants out except the large unruly plant in question and started rotating her all over the tent and voila.
I also added 3 more grow lights. So now there are 4, 100-watt lights in there now. And added the other plants back in minus the male. And it now looks like this

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom