Scotty's Second Hydro - Coco Grow - More Clones

Scottylikesbud

So Scotty is back with a fresh batch of 24 clones of blue dream here are 16 of them two weeks since the snip.
0276FC5B-0599-4FDD-BC0E-BA3454BF1DB6.jpeg
image.jpg

Here are the other 8 clones with the thre mother clones.
I also took another 22 more cuttings last night
image.jpg

The clone army is marching along. Here’s last years grave yard
image.jpg

Who knows might use it for smoking fish next year lol:cough:

In the grow tent I am using three of the five 100 watt adjustable grow lights at 40 % also at about two feet above plants.
I am using Mc as main nutrients at about 1200 -1400 ec strength wise @ a ph of 6.0-6.6 for the clone tub and mother tub,also for the transplanted clones into a coco/perlite mix of (idk recycled soil from last spring.)
After two weeks I usually transplant my clones into soil or put them into the larger clone tub to keep as a mother, but this run they are all blue dreams, they were the only ones to survive the summer drought of me having to much bud to get up and water them. There also here still and I love the aroma and flavor and so did all the other buds.
Veg area with no tent
two 100 watt adjustable lights same model, both tent and veg are hooked up to automatic timers of 4 hours on and 4 off for a total of 12 hours of light a a day. In flower I just adjust said timer to a straight 12 on and 12 off so no matter what stage of growth the plants still eat 12 hours of light a day in veg or flower :thanks:
I hope to make this my new regular journal every one in the :420: community, sorry I’ve been gone for so long:smokin:
Missed all you green thumbs:ganjamon:

In the grow tent I am using three of the five 100 watt adjustable grow lights at 40 % also at about two feet above plants.
I am using Mc as main nutrients at about 1200 -1400 ec strength wise @ a ph of 6.0-6.6 for the clone tub and mother tub,also for the transplanted clones into a coco/perlite mix of (idk recycled soil from last spring.)
After two weeks I usually transplant my clones into soil or put them into the larger clone tub to keep as a mother, but this run they are all blue dreams, they were the only ones to survive the summer drought of me having to much bud to get up and water them. There also here still and I love the aroma and flavor and so did all the other buds.
Veg area with no tent
two 100 watt adjustable lights same model, both tent and veg are hooked up to automatic timers of 4 hours on and 4 off for a total of 12 hours of light a a day. In flower I just adjust said timer to a straight 12 on and 12 off so no matter what stage of growth the plants still eat 12 hours of light a day in veg or flower :thanks:
I hope to make this my new regular journal every one in the :420: community, sorry I’ve been gone for so long:smokin:
Missed all you green thumbs:ganjamon:
Hey Scotty hope your doing well.
I love coco, mind if I tag along. :passitleft:
Gardens look great my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Friday update
It’s been 1 week since I took these clones here
Here’s what’s underneath
Starting to see some bumps. Usually takes 2- 3 weeks before the roots start growing for me.
The veg room is vegging along.
I transplanted 24 clones into 5 gallon grow bags last Friday.
16 in the veg room and 8 in the grow tent here
I also moved a couple aloe plants in there and some other house plants if you look hard enough. Figured they can chill with the clones until they get transplanted, and back to the windowsills they will go.
Well my alarm went off telling me it’s almost 420 so hope everyone in the :420: Community has a good Friday im going to go light up:hookah::peacetwo:

Friday update
It’s been 1 week since I took these clones here
Here’s what’s underneath
Starting to see some bumps. Usually takes 2- 3 weeks before the roots start growing for me.
The veg room is vegging along.
I transplanted 24 clones into 5 gallon grow bags last Friday.
16 in the veg room and 8 in the grow tent here
I also moved a couple aloe plants in there and some other house plants if you look hard enough. Figured they can chill with the clones until they get transplanted, and back to the windowsills they will go.
Well my alarm went off telling me it’s almost 420 so hope everyone in the :420: Community has a good Friday im going to go light up:hookah::peacetwo:
Good morning my friend.
I found temp effected the rate which roots appear.
Warmer temps seemed to increase the root growth.
What do you have it set at?
Roots usually appear in less than a week. :Namaste:
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

I’ve got a temp/ rh thing sitting on top of the soil in the tent and it is usually hanging around 69 f with a rh hovering between 56-62. @Bill284
Here’s a photo from this morning
4F60BB97-A5A5-44D5-93AA-F9693AEE352F.jpeg

So some roots sprouted, it might take a bit longer for them to root because the spray from the pump is pretty strong. One reviewer said that the pump was too strong and might be blasting the tiny roots off, but the clones still get roots so I don’t mind the extra time.

I’ve got a temp/ rh thing sitting on top of the soil in the tent and it is usually hanging around 69 f with a rh hovering between 56-62. @Bill284
Here’s a photo from this morning
4F60BB97-A5A5-44D5-93AA-F9693AEE352F.jpeg

So some roots sprouted, it might take a bit longer for them to root because the spray from the pump is pretty strong. One reviewer said that the pump was too strong and might be blasting the tiny roots off, but the clones still get roots so I don’t mind the extra time.
Point the spray down.
Temp is a touch low. :Namaste:
Do you have anything 8n the water?
Roots Exceurator or anything of that nature?

Tuesday update.
@Bill284 I don’t use any thing other than a bit of ph down and some MC as plant nutrients.
But here are some root pictures from today
Here’s the top
So most of them are rooting now. Added two more clones to fill in the empty spaces last night while I was trimming theses mother plants.
I also rearranged the tent and veg room last night
I should also mention that I powered up the lights from 40%to 50% on Friday.
I also chopped up a lot of my old plant stems, old and fresh leaves and tossed them into some recycled coco/perlite.
Down to my last brick of coco and I think I’ve got just enough perlite left over to mix it with.
I plan to mix the next fresh batch of coco with this recycled soil.
Hopefully I can pot 10 more clones with it when the time comes for that. :smokin:

Thank you for checking up on this journal:green_heart::thanks:
Have a nice day:peacetwo:

Tuesday update.
@Bill284 I don’t use any thing other than a bit of ph down and some MC as plant nutrients.
But here are some root pictures from today
Here’s the top
So most of them are rooting now. Added two more clones to fill in the empty spaces last night while I was trimming theses mother plants.
I also rearranged the tent and veg room last night
I should also mention that I powered up the lights from 40%to 50% on Friday.
I also chopped up a lot of my old plant stems, old and fresh leaves and tossed them into some recycled coco/perlite.
Down to my last brick of coco and I think I’ve got just enough perlite left over to mix it with.
I plan to mix the next fresh batch of coco with this recycled soil.
Hopefully I can pot 10 more clones with it when the time comes for that. :smokin:

Thank you for checking up on this journal:green_heart::thanks:
Have a nice day:peacetwo:
Roots are coming along nicely.
I don't know about the compost.
Without Bokashi in the compost it will take a long time to breakdown and become available.
Even with it it takes a while.
We shall find out. :thumb:
Garden looks fantastic.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

Sunday night update,
I finally checked the ph of the clone and mother tub Friday as they were showing some yellowing and thought it was the ph or something. Turned out the mother tub was too acidic and the ec was too high. While the clone tub was low in ec and was also acidic.
I brought the ph back up to 6.3 and brought the ec down to about 1200. I Also went and removed some yellowing leaves and shoots that were trying to grow in the shade. I also lowered the lights a bit.

Here’s the clone roots today
I am currently rearranging the tent and veg room again so far this is what it looks like for now.
Starting with the mother tub
The other half of the tent
The veg room
Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone’s gardens are green. :thanks: :peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom