Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Man I sure hope they thrive like yours, I have a tendency of getting in my own head. I apologize for that I just wanna do these girls some justice.
Im the same way about most things but for some reason growing isnt one of them. Its weird cos it causes so much anxiety and sleepless nights sometimes just thinking about possibilities and things you wanna try but at the same time it calms me. Even when things go wrong my cool is kept in the garden. Every day life is a compleeeeetely different story though lol

Man I sure hope they thrive like yours, I have a tendency of getting in my own head. I apologize for that I just wanna do these girls some justice.
You will :hug: besides, you are not alone in this. You have OG hobbit here :) and don't forget your 70year old growing friend :)

I'm feeling alot more confident thanks to you @AngryBird and my boy @Bilbobudkin420 !! The funny thing about my 70yr old buddy is he's like super old school which is awesome, but he says he probably learns more from me than I do him lol all thanks to everyone at 420Magazine of course. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to growing, but indoor is a newer venture for him so he doesn't like giving me much advice on it. Outdoor growing is a whole nother story, he's my little outdoor gardening Yoda lol.

I'm feeling alot more confident thanks to you @AngryBird and my boy @Bilbobudkin420 !! The funny thing about my 70yr old buddy is he's like super old school which is awesome, but he says he probably learns more from me than I do him lol all thanks to everyone at 420Magazine of course. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to growing, but indoor is a newer venture for him so he doesn't like giving me much advice on it. Outdoor growing is a whole nother story, he's my little outdoor gardening Yoda lol.
Thats the spirit bro. Haha i got a old guy who helps me out. I teach him as we go along and he waters my girls after ive mixed the batches while im tinkering with the rest of my girls

I always tend to hangout with older guys their more chill. I help him out in his grow and give him new known genetics in exchange for some amazing old stories and of course that wisdom!!

Update
Both girl's made their appearance this morning!!
Amnesika2.0:
20190123_164202.jpg
20190123_164206.jpg

Purple Urkle:
20190123_164136.jpg
20190123_164129.jpg

I was thinking the same thing when she popped up!! Lol lets hope she gets her purple on!!! Around here purple is a delicacy, I had a buddy offer me $30 for a gram of DDA just for her color lmao!!
:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Subbing up for your journal Orlando! Trying to get back into searching, learning and helping. This looks like a good seat off to the side lines for me to observe

Back
Top Bottom