Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

I know the plant and bud pics some of the people here take are astonishing!! I still use a camera phone to take pics, but will have a decent camera soon I hope lol. I'm working on a red wiggler box with my kids today after school. I will post some pics of our process when we get it completed.
Hope everyone is having a good day!! Its in the negatives here today, got slammed with snow last night now the roads are solid ice with 3ft snow drifts. Makes for an exciting drive to town!!

Hope you have all wheel drive Orlando. Cannapot got back to me. Apparently I didn't see their email 3 times. Yikes. I didn't recognise it as non advertising and plunked it out. At least they didn't get lost. Thanks for the inspiration to figure this out. I'm about to buy a new tent for veg. Perfect if they can still do it. I'm not sure yet but I think so. I can't think of a better way to break it in.

Hope you have all wheel drive Orlando. Cannapot got back to me. Apparently I didn't see their email 3 times. Yikes. I didn't recognise it as non advertising and plunked it out. At least they didn't get lost. Thanks for the inspiration to figure this out. I'm about to buy a new tent for veg. Perfect if they can still do it. I'm not sure yet but I think so. I can't think of a better way to break it in.
Awesome brother glad you got it figured out, can't wait to see you grow them babies out!!

Good morning and Welcome VG!!! I will get a few more pics of the girls up when the wife wakes up. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. Its brutally cold and windy here, good day to stay in and play in the garden!!
:passitleft:

-16f here. Dog doesn't want to go outside...neither do I.
Lol I just tried letting my pup out his paws hit the snow and he stopped instantly looked back at me like really dude. Took 5 more short steps did his deal and came frantically back in. His first winter and if I would have to guess id say he's not a fan lol.

I use Mushers Secret. It really helps their little paws this time of year. It also protects against hot blacktop in the summer.
Great idea I will have to check those out, your pup doesnt mind having them on their paws? My 2 older boys would prolly be cool with it but this pup is crazy. His name is Havoc and it totally fits him lol.

It's a wax you rub into their paws, it prevents dry cracked and sensitive feet. They get used to it pretty quickly.

Havoc is an adorable name btw.

Thank you hes adorable but boy he's wild lol.
20190127_123035.jpg
20190127_123014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom