Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

What nute lineup you using? I see your using black magic potting soil but not the nutes.
You caught me lol, I'm not sure yet I may run Advanced Nutes on 1 and MegaCrop on the other. Haven't made up my mind yet. What would you do run the one im comfy with (AN) or try something new (MC)?

Hi Orlando, good to see you're onto the next thing. Those two do sound tasty.
Good morning Otter, they do both sound very tasty. Im super pumped to see what they become!! Have you gotten your report going yet? Let me know when ypu do I will be there for sure!!

You caught me lol, I'm not sure yet I may run Advanced Nutes on 1 and MegaCrop on the other. Haven't made up my mind yet. What would you do run the one im comfy with (AN) or try something new (MC)?
I think running two separate nutes on one grow is asking for trouble, too much room for human error ya know. I'd run whatever you feel comfortable with although not a huge fan of AN, too many additional products they try to upsell you on. Before you know it you have 20 bottles and using 1 ml out of each for your feed lol.

Ya I see your point there, ive been using AN for so long its like second nature. I do have to say adding 8 different bottles of nutes is a pita!! Im going to do a little more research on this MegaCrop. I got a free 1.5lb sample bag of it so might as well try it. If it works like its suppose to I will be dropping the AN. Cant beat 1 product for veg-flower if it works!!

Thanks but I'm on the verge of flipping maybe next week or one more. Might be thinking of some other handsome old guy.
Didn't you get seeds to do a report on for Cannapot? Sorry brother I guess I got the wrong fella. Just smoke a joint of AlienOg im a bit high!!
:passitleft:

Welcome brother, I know the feeling im the same way when I see how fast journals like Penny and Van's move through the pages. Come and go as you please, I'll leave a light on for ya!!!
:passitleft:

You and I got the last 2 seed packs to grow out? I haven't seen any seeds yet. It's been a few weeks? Have you? Good memory Orlando.
Ya the 2 strains in the journal it was just suppose to be the Amnesika2.0, but I got an email asking if I would do a report on the PurpleUrkle to. So I got both strains about a week ago in the mail.

I would shoot Cannapot an email @stoneotter
Think so? I gave them my postal info on the 4th so 20 days ago. You got asked on the same day right? Have you received your gift seeds? I'm in Massachusetts. I don't know where they would ship from. I think I'll give it a few more days then contact them I guess. I can't find where they're from on their site. Do you know where they're from? Oh the new journal is your's I see. Food for thought, thanks.

Wow. Ok That's fast. Hope it didn't get snatched at the border.
I know I was suprised how fast they came in. I hope they didn't brother, but if they do I'm sure Cannapot would send them back out.

Back
Top Bottom