Scraping a bowl?

Yea..if you smoke the resin it will get you a high. However your smoking a lot of tar and other crap that is not very good for your lungs..it's ok to smoke it sometimes but I would not recommend smoking it ever.

I have a metal pokey thingy that I use to scrape,clean, whatever else I need it for. Anyway, after a month or so, I take my razor blade and scrape off the resin and I have an excellent little resin ball to choke on, errr I mean smoke on.

I have a metal pokey thingy that I use to scrape,clean, whatever else I need it for. Anyway, after a month or so, I take my razor blade and scrape off the resin and I have an excellent little resin ball to choke on, errr I mean smoke on.

That's sort of funny. When I was young I would do that, or filter the bong and dry it or shake out my drawer and smoke whatever fell into the corner.

I watch my kids scrape their pipes about once a week. I usually have some bud stashed away someplace, but they wait until they scrape the pipe before they ask lol. My kids are 20 and 22 btw.

That's sort of funny. When I was young I would do that, or filter the bong and dry it or shake out my drawer and smoke whatever fell into the corner.

I watch my kids scrape their pipes about once a week. I usually have some bud stashed away someplace, but they wait until they scrape the pipe before they ask lol. My kids are 20 and 22 btw.

What's the experience like to smoke with your kids? I wish I could smoke with my mom or dad. Is is something you guys talk about? Like the different types of strains you come across?

I really do not smoke with my kids that much because we keep different hours and I don't smoke as much as them. I have smoked with them and it is alright. They are still my kids and I am still their dad. My son thinks I don't know anything about it. I am always trying to get him to come to the boards to learn but he is already too smart and don't need any more information. I love them and give them advice to stay healthy. I tell them to smoke all they want but to stay away from other drugs or alcohol.

Damn, you guys are bringing up some memories from along time ago.... I have worked on resin balls the size of golf balls when we used to go through dry spells.. I bet if I scraped my lungs I still have some of the original resin from 20 years ago....... AAAAAAACK, glad those memories are old....... :yahoo:
I love my family get togethers, as most of my family on one side all smoke, we compare ( I school them) and talk about the old days and strains... It's much better with all of us sitting around chatting and smoking then drinking.... it's always been around the family since I was a young one..... Not only that but my mom is proud of what I am doing these days ( at least she says so). It has always been nice to be able to talk and share my experiences with my folks.. :)

I cant bring myself to do it anymore lol.... But im sure i smoked a few ounces worth threw the early years.....

Im 36 and have grown up knowing nothing but good times and vibes with Herb......My dad has smoked my entire life and we have always been really close, as well as my mother but she is a understanding non-smoker.....Dad and I have/had several things we did together sports, fishing, camping etc, but the first time he handed me a joint at my sisters house, at 19, the relationship took off like i never expected....

He never hid his smoking from me growing up, i can still to this day remember distinct smells on fishing trips we would take with friends of his...One time story has it i got passed a joint on accident on nearly took my 1st puff at 5 lol, West Virginia smoke circles get confusing at times lol....But yea so dad and i are still doing our fishing and smoking on a weekly basis and all is well!!

Back
Top Bottom