Scrappy's - Bag Seed - DWC - CFL - Grow

Scrappy139

Hey there everyone welcome to my grow! As you can see im doing a DWC(Deep Water Culture) and im useing 3 16w CFL bulbs, two have reptile dome reflectors and one is hanging horizontally. The seeds were started on March 12 in a damp paper towel and then place into a container.On March 15 the seed had sprouted and on March 18 they had the first set of leaves and then second one coming right after, but as of March 20 the second leaves are seen and first set are gettig bigger. I have both plants in 5 gal buckets with no drip system, i have put in nutes Gh Floranova Grow 1/4 a gal, about 4 gals too mix i have only feed one plant with nutes due to my lack of distilled water will be getting more soon. Ph is in the range of 6.0 6.4 , i have a drop tester ,but luckily i have a ppm meter. First bucket with no nutes just tap reads 448 and second bucket with nutes/distilled water reads 140. Im going to try to get 10 more gal of distilled water in a day or two. If you any question feel free to ask and thanks for reading ! May your garden stay green!

:thumb: :popcorn:

Grabbing a seat here

A little tip for adding pictures, just at the bottom left of the quick reply box click my photos and it imports the link so you get the big pictures :)

Ill try to fix fix photos when i can or just fix photos that ima upload as of now. Im sub to your grows, just hadnt type in anything. Welshpony im on my phone , so i have to switch between desktop and mobile, but thanks i did see that when i go to desktop. I wipl be posting more pics later on in the day so stay tuned .

23w will be fine I had a few of them in there with some 35w and a 20w or two

6400K (cool white) is best for veg stage then 2700K (warm white) for flower, during flower I left the 6400K's on as well to minimize stretching on the flip. I had more 2700 than 6400 at that point though

I will be getting more lights either 23w or higher. Thanks for the flower bulbs i forgot 2700k so ill be picking those up.

I will put photos in thr morning sorry peps.

But anyways here a update to the grow Duck is doing well the yellow has not gotten worse , i see a true set of leavea coming in! And for Llama i see a trues set and then a litte set of new leaves cant tell if true set or not. The progession of the bagseed is pretty awesome because they might be some top strains or they might be some hermies but i dont care im just going to keep watching my babies groe up! Hope everyones gardens are green!

IMAG067710.jpg
IMAG068017.jpg
IMAG067611.jpg
IMAG068221.jpg
IMAG067913.jpg
IMAG06756.jpg
IMAG068115.jpg
IMAG067815.jpg

Duck is leaning over to the side, but i have fixed that by putting the jiffy cups lower in the clay pebbles, i do see nice root growth so lower will help them get closer to the nute water. Llama id doing good i also lowered her she had some nice roots coming along. I got a two split bulb connecter and as you can see the photo is held in one of the light fuxtures. If there any experience growera who have done dwc please post in this forum. Should i use rockwool instead of jiffy cups? I got a heater for a 10 or 20 , at which im might place in tank is that a good ides? Would it hurt roots? Should i start from seed and let it grow for a week or two in a humdity dome and let moreroota grow or place the plant in about a day or two after sprout? Thanks for reading! May your garden stay green!

Nice pics! Ive not done DWC so no idea about rockwool or jiffy cups :( One question though do you have a fan in there to get the girls moving now and then? If you dont you can get a small 6" fan to move the air around them and the movment is good for stem development

Whats happening scrappy, everything is looking good. I am currently on my first grow in dwc as well and just jumped in not knowing much and have been learning along the way. I looking back would keep them in the dome until i had a half inch root poking out then id place in the net pot on top of about two inches of medium. You can check out my journal i kinda had a similiar quistion problem. Also check out cultivator and riffleman, both very smart with hydro and very helpful. You can find cultivator on my journal, and if you cant find riffleman head on over to the introduce yourself and drop a few lines on what your doing and what you need help in and chances are he will find you, if not him someone will come along with help. Good luck boss i hope you the best and ill be around to see how it all works out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom