420 Magazine Background

SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk - Bubblelicious - Berry Bomb - First Grow

jon705

Nug of the Month: June, July, Sept 2013 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2013
Re: SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk, Bubblelicious, Berry Bomb. First Grow

beautiful harvest bro!:bravo: cant wait for the smoke report on that berrybomb! how does it smell?

MtZion

It's salt, I started off with 85% humidity in my drying box wich was way to much and could cause bud rot. The salt reduced the humidity to 53% wich is still to high. I have to think of a solution.

MtZion

Great idea! I just checked the humidity min49%/max63% the salt seems to be working, I have no idea where to purchase those silica packs?! I will try to install a few12v Pc vents and hope to lower the humidity a bit more.

jon705

Nug of the Month: June, July, Sept 2013 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2013

love your youtube channel btw your vids are great bro.what program are you using to make the vids?

MtZion

Thanks for the credit Jon705,
:thanks:

I'm using just my iPad with the iMovie app, works well. If u don't have a iPad try moviemaker, if you want more effects etc.. try adobe premiere :goodluck:

tommyb88

hanging bags of rice in and out of the buds might work aswell untill you can get the dehumidifing bags

MtZion

Thanks for the tip tommy, i checked in 2 supermarkets today, but no luck! But the salt seems to be getting the job done, 49-58% humidity, I could live with that.

I just want to complete my grow as fast as possible now, because I had 3 cops over at my place today again!2 Times In less than a month! What is going on??!! I had a small argument with my girl, she's Italian, which ads up to alot of temperament, shouting, throwing suff around!! I'm glad I survived it, this does not occure often, that's why some neighbor called the cops, 5 min later, I had 3 cops knocking on my door! My girl opened the door, she was smart enough to hide my stuff that were lying around the place, before she opened the door.

3 cops come marching in my place and start questioning, they were really friendly I must admit, because they realized, I was the one who got my ass whooped by a Girl. Lol... I just hoped they did not smell anything and will not be Comming back with a warrant.

Shiner

As far as the cops go never answer the door bro

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyb88

its risky letting them in but could only make them more suspicious if you dont, id be pissed off tho if i had the police round for an argument that has nothing to do with them, oh well. plants look good cant wait know final yeild,

Shiner

It's a regular snafu with domestic type incidents usually someone always goes to jail

MtZion

Hey Shiner, i know what you are saying bro, on a normal circumstance, I would not let the cops in my place without a warrant, but as tommyb88 said, in my situation it would have just made everything more suspicious and complicated as it was. I'm living in Germany and when cops arrive on a scene because of so called domestic violence, they would not leave until the situation is all cleared up. I'm just glad that I invested in a carbon active filter and the cops did not smell anything or showed any signs of suspiousness.

Shiner

You must have been sweating bullets on the inside bro I'm not sure how I'd handle that situation it's a funny thing that happens when you make nature illegal...I'm not sure I'm willing to have my freedoms taken away because of a plant. To quote Lil Wayne " Feds can't catch us, cops won't catch us we goin out on stretchers"

Top Bottom