MtZion

Trailer#1 First SCROG Grow

[video=youtube;ifAUCoik5nI]
[/video]

Trailer#2

[video=youtube;SWkla8xKTvY]
[/video]

Whats up 420!

I would like to introduce my first little grow project. I am growing in a secret jardin darkroom 60x60x140 cm and I don't have much height to work with, thats why I will be going with the SCROG method .

I vegged my baby's with a 125w CFL for 4 weeks (25cm), then switched to 12/12 flower. The grow has been going smooth so far with no complications, let's hope it says this way.-

Strains Fem:

1xPineapple Chunk (Barney's Farm)
1xBubblelicious (Nirvada)
1xBerry Bomb ( Bomb)

Equipment :

1xSecret Jardin 60x60x140 cm
1x Dimmable Balast Lumatek 250-400w
1x ESL 125w 6500k
1 x Inline Fan LTI 220 cbm/h ø125
1 x Carbon Filter 240 cbm/h ø125mm
1xAxialventilator for intake 190m³-
1x Hurricane Ventilator-
And many little extras.

I wanted to make a LowBudget Grow, but I spend like over 800us on my equipment. Lol

Grow Medium Soil:

Biobizz allmix

Nutrients:

1xCanna Terra Vega-
1xCanna Terra Flores-
1xCanna Terra PK.13/14-
1x Biobizz Root Juice-
1xNeemoil

Temperatur/Humidity & PH:

VEG. 18-26c (40-80%)
Flower 18-29c (30-60%)
PH 6,2-6,8

Grow Pots Used :

1x 0,5l-
1x 1,7l-
1x 3,5l-
1x 7l

IMG_123514.JPG

Db 50cm in front my box

IMG_123614.JPG

All three girls have developed in my opinion gorgeous, -bubblelicious -is a bit ahead ex. Gender Recognition, Bud development and THC production. Pineapple Chunk is a little behind, but smells just delicious! Berry bomb has developed only a few side shoots and a very thick trunk, my opinion less SCROG suitable, and more SOG.

Otherwise, my three girls are doing pretty good so far .-
They are in Flower Day .24 and slowly a few lower leaves, that are not receiving-enough light are starting to fall off.... Not tragic.

So that's it for now, criticism, suggestions, Tips are welcome.-

IMG_105310.JPG
IMG_10548.JPG
IMG_105511.JPG

Video Vegetation

[video=youtube;Yj0c-Pvc5vQ]
[/video]

Re: SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk, Bubblelicious, Berry Bomb. First Grow

Pineapple Chunk Flower Week 4

IMG_128711.JPG

Bubblelicious

IMG_12889.JPG

Berry Bomb

IMG_12897.JPG

What up Ras?

Lookin' good so far, looks like your in the home stretch. Them Berry Bomb nugs gon' be swole.

Take it easy.

What up Ras?

Lookin' good so far, looks like your in the home stretch. Them Berry Bomb nugs gon' be swole.

Take it easy.

Bless...Call meh Ballhead Ras :ganjamon:

Yes, stretch should be over soon, I hope... Not much space left! The smell is just amazing:)

:popcorn:lookin good man,your girls look great!:bravo: i have a berry bomb in veg right now so im gonna pull up a seat for this one:bong:

Thank's Jon,:Namaste:

glad to have you on board, :welcome: sit back, relax and enjoy the show.:popcorn:

Update.....FlowerWeek 5

Temp Day: 25-29c
Temp Night: 16-20c
Ph: 6,2-7
Nutrients: Canna Terra Flores 6ml with 2ltr Water
Week 4-5 i used 2x Pk.13/14 1ml with pure water

I think I will feed them one more time and the next 2-3 weeks just pure water to flush out the rest of nutrients. Or am I missing out on something?

I am a bit concern with some bottom leafs turning yellow... Under feed? Over feed ? Or is it just natural, because the grow is Comming to a end soon?

Flower week 5/Pineapple Chunk

IMG_13569.JPG

Flower week 5/Bubblelicious

IMG_13577.JPG

Flower week 5/BerryBomb

IMG_135811.JPG

damn my due your plants are beautiful bless them beauties I think I may have to add a hps or two to my setup

Thanks DgC4Life, i dont think LEDs are quite there yet, unless you invest Tons of Money into it. Maybe someday in near future there will be good-affordable systems on the market, so we could save some energy cost, but until then....HPS Lamps is the way to go.

so glad i found this, iv got near enough exactly the same set up as you but havnt used it yet, i even use biomix all mix haha i was going do sog this year and then scrog next year so cant wait to see your final yields, nice videos by the way

so glad i found this, iv got near enough exactly the same set up as you but havnt used it yet, i even use biomix all mix haha i was going do sog this year and then scrog next year so cant wait to see your final yields, nice videos by the way

Lol..cool bro! Glad to have you Onboard!:welcome: I will post a small update on the weekend or Monday, then they will be 6 weeks into flowering.

what make carbon filter are you using and how is it holding up for smell, the only thing i need to buy is a fan and filter but seen some reviews of cheaper ones not elliminating all of the smell so in 2 minds what to buy, was going go for the 4" rvk 175m3/h fan with a rhino filter.
also i originally purchased the secret jardin ds60 same as you but had problems with the seller so ended up getting the grow qube exactly same size , for such a small grow tent i was pleasently surprised at how roomy they seem once set up, i think they look simular to one of them canvas wardrobes you can buy so great for stealth, anyway look forward to the updates

found this video, hope u dont see it as patronising cos u prob already no all this but i found it to be a real simple scrog explanation for any1 like me and might find it helpfull following your journal.

Thanks DgC4Life, i dont think LEDs are quite there yet, unless you invest Tons of Money into it. Maybe someday in near future there will be good-affordable systems on the market, so we could save some energy cost, but until then....HPS Lamps is the way to go.

Yeah i hear ya man but they do make a bad ass veg light

Back
Top Bottom