SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk - Bubblelicious - Berry Bomb - First Grow

Re: SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk, Bubblelicious, Berry Bomb. First Grow

what make carbon filter are you using and how is it holding up for smell, the only thing i need to buy is a fan and filter but seen some reviews of cheaper ones not elliminating all of the smell so in 2 minds what to buy, was going go for the 4" rvk 175m3/h fan with a rhino filter.
also i originally purchased the secret jardin ds60 same as you but had problems with the seller so ended up getting the grow qube exactly same size , for such a small grow tent i was pleasently surprised at how roomy they seem once set up, i think they look simular to one of them canvas wardrobes you can buy so great for stealth, anyway look forward to the updates

found this video, hope u dont see it as patronising cos u prob already no all this but i found it to be a real simple scrog explanation for any1 like me and might find it helpfull following your journal.
thanks man video helped me ot i think i may wanna try this next grow.............. maybe

what make carbon filter are you using and how is it holding up for smell, the only thing i need to buy is a fan and filter but seen some reviews of cheaper ones not elliminating all of the smell so in 2 minds what to buy, -was going go for the 4" rvk 175m3/h fan with a rhino filter. -
also i originally purchased the secret jardin ds60 same as you but had problems with the seller so ended up getting the grow qube exactly same size , for such a small grow tent i was pleasently surprised at how roomy they seem once set up, i think they look simular to one of them canvas wardrobes you can buy so great for stealth, -anyway look forward to the updates

found this video, hope u dont see it as patronising cos u prob already no all this but i found it to be a real simple scrog explanation for any1 like me and might find it helpfull following your journal.

Hey TommyB,

And thanks for your reply, first off what filter am I using? I am from Europe and I think they promote different name brands over-here than in America or Canada. I am using a "Prima Klima" Coco Filter that says in the description "filters odor 99%". It's not the most expensive filter over here, but gets the job done! -I had family, friends and the cops over at my place, yes the cops! And no one smellt nothing.-

I read in many forums about the rhino filter, and they were many satisfied customers. -My grow box is in my kitchen, that's why I own the secret jardin 60, cause I live in a major city and space is really expensive. The size of my tent seems to fit my needs for the moment, I started with a stealth PC.

Thanks for the video! That's the same method I used, stretching out the plant to fill the SCROG.:thumb:

iv seen them prima kilmas me self think its a toss up between the 2 and all i can say is your one crazy bastard having the cops around your house with a grow on haha, cant wait for update on plants

Haha.. How does the saying goes? keep your friends close and your enemies closer! You could imagine my heart rate at the moment...lol

UPDATE...FLOWER WEEK 6

• Temps with Lights on: 24-29c/75-84f
  • Temps with Lights off: 16-19c/60-66f
  • Humidity with lights on: 30-40%
  • Humidity with lights off: 45-64%
  • Ph: 5,8-6,2
  • Water temps: 24c/75f

My girls are doing pretty -good, except the fact that the leaves are turning yellow. I guess that's a normal process at this stage, cause I got about 2-3 more weeks till harvest.

My favorite is definitely Bubblelicious, she has developed some really nice frosty buddz! Berry bomb is doing pretty good to, nice buddz and one massive main bud. Pineapple chunk is kinda disappointing, I had so much hope with this strain, she is just developing her buddz kinda slow, compared to her sisters. But she smells really nice! I will give her a extra week, I am starting with the flush this week. Yesterday they got 2ltr plain water without nutes. I will continue this process until harvest.

Here are the pictures:

UPDATE...FLOWER WEEK 6
IMG_14167.JPG

IMG_141711.JPG

IMG_13875.JPG

IMG_13968.JPG

IMG_139913.JPG

PINEAPPLE CHUNK/FLOWER WEEK 6
IMG_141310.JPG

BUBBLELICIOUS/FLOWER WEEK 6
IMG_14147.JPG

BERRY BOMB/FLOWER WEEK 6
IMG_14158.JPG

i jus bought some berry bomb and ice seeds cant wait till they get here! pce man grow is looking good !

how tall is your screen, going to build one but arnt sure on how tall i should cut the wood, i thought you were the best man to ask seen as though we got the same size tent, looking good by the way, im dying to no final yield haha

actually i should ask how far away is your screen from the top of the plant pots?

Hey Tommy, thanks for the credit. I think my Screen is around 25-30cm max, from the Top of the plant Pots. Hope this Info could help you, Good luck on Building your Screen of Green.

got the screen done ready for my next grow, just got add the mesh fairly simple to make, i should say iv got the prototype done cos i no probably end up changing it, looking forward to next update

also where have you put your exhaust fan and filter, on the inside or outside, iv ordered the 4inch prima klima with 4 inch fan but didnt realise how big they are and trying to decide how to set it up best in such a small tent.

Hey TommyB88, glad to hear that your scrog Prototyp is working Out for you. I got a 240 cbm/h ø125mm Filter + LTI - 220 m³/h ø125 mm exhaust System Build inside my tent, fits Perfect! But was a pain in the Ass to install it, in such a tight space.

IMG_1486.PNG

I might post a small update on Monday. 7th week into flower.

thats the problem im having its really fidlly trying to fit it with hardly any room to work with and putting it somewhere where it wont get in the way of the light hangers, thanks for the picture n will keep an eye out for update

What's up ladies and gents

I thought I might post a little update today.

Pineapple Chunk is staring to put on some weight, it's been about time now :D bubble and berry smells so delicious and staring to look real nice and ripe! I will give them another 10-14 days max, before I harvest. Until then they will be on a strict water diet . I checked the trichomes on berry and bubble a few days ago and there seem to be quite a few milky ones.

IMG_145410.JPG
IMG_145910.JPG

I have some craftsmen coming over tomorrow, so I kinda stealth up by growbox a bit. Hope no one notice nothing.
IMG_14927.JPG

FLOWER WEEK 7

IMG_14994.JPG
IMG_14985.JPG
IMG_14959.JPG

looking good, when you switch to 12/12 how far are all the nodes grown above the screen, do you have to wait till theyv grown a few inches above the screen or just switch straight away soon as the screens filled enough?

I switched 12/12 on week 4 veg and my screen was like 60-70% full with nodes, just a few cm (2-5) over my screen. Remember when you switch 12/12 the nodes will stretch quite a bit, depending on your strain.

Back
Top Bottom