SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk - Bubblelicious - Berry Bomb - First Grow

Re: SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk, Bubblelicious, Berry Bomb. First Grow

I took some trichomes shoots 3 days ago with my pocket microscope + my iPad, which was a pain in the ass again! I need to get one of these USB microscopes soon as possible.

Berry Bomb might need another 3-4 days max. I tested a little popcorn bud 2 days ago, real nice smooth fruity taste and a good head high.:ganjamon:
IMG_153816.JPG

Berry Bomb
IMG_15326.JPG

Bubblelicious another 4-5 days max until harvest.

IMG_15333.JPG

Pineapple Chunk 5-8 days

IMG_15346.JPG

I flushed them last night with 7ltr ph water each, so now I will wait until the soil drys out, check the trichomes and then harvest.

man u should look on ebay ones from china like 18-20 bucks usb 200x i mean say what you want but when money tight and its still possible though....shit why not but nice shots though man cant wait to see that type of progress with mine....shit i wont lie your buds make me feel lil slow not grabbin up an hps but we live n grow
:tokin:

Thanks DgC, I saw one on amazon for around 40 bucks, will order it next week. I just read your journal, I seemed to have overseen it in your signature, my bad. Your progress is quite good for LEDs:thumb:

I have some craftsmen coming over tomorrow, so I kinda stealth up by growbox a bit. Hope no one notice nothing.
How did it go?

Went pretty good, I keept my vent running but I turned up my radio! If anyone would have asked what's in there, I would have told them that, I am planting rare chilli plants ^^:rofl: but no questions were asked, they did there job and left. :slide:

Try to Cover your Box as good as you can with clothes or blankets, make it look like a closet if possible and turn up your radio to cover your vents sound. Good luck!

the good thing about these smaller tents is they already look a lot like the canvas wardrobes you can buy,, Kids Non Woven Wardrobe | Dunelm Mill

Those things look good little mod and you can seal it up and add reflective mylar to insides..... anything grow related is too overpriced example Stash jars VS Mason Jars 10 for 1 stash jar while 11 - 12 bucks get you a pack of mason jars......and the examples are endless as i'm sure you all know....improvising is where its at....:tokin:

how they looking mate, got be getting close now, iv got 3 white widow x big bud in veg ready for scrog, had a few problems and didnt bother with sea of green. your pictures are getting me exited haha when did you trim all the underneath of the canopy? heard a few different times like before 12/12, just after 12/12 and to do it gradually.

nice plants but it looks like you dont know what scrOG cultivation is, way too many plants for a start in this sized tent only one multi stemmed plant is used...what you have there is a scrog mesh holding up your plants

if the mesh is just holding up his plants wouldnt he just have 3 main colas 1 for each plant instead of all the ones he has now off just 3 plants, the pictures on page 2 show hes trained them underneath and through the screen, looks like a scrog to me, im no expert tho just wondering?????

how they looking mate, got be getting close now, iv got 3 white widow x big bud in veg ready for scrog, had a few problems and didnt bother with sea of green. your pictures are getting me exited haha when did you trim all the underneath of the canopy? heard a few different times like before 12/12, just after 12/12 and to do it gradually.

Hey tommyb88, they are almost there mate, I'm all exited myself as a first timer:yahoo:. I am just waiting for a few more trichomes to turn amber on berry bomb and Bubblelicious, like another 2-3 days. Pineapple chunk may need a bit longer. I guess I will post part 3 of my video next week. My only prob is, where to dry berry bomb and Bubblelicious, cause pinneapple chunk is taking to long and occupying my growbox.:scratchinghead:

I actually did no trimming at all, the fan leaves naturally fell off around flower week 5-7. If you are going to trim your plant, I would recommend doing so only in the veg 18/6 stage, because trimming them in flower stage, causes a lot of stress for them and could stunn the grow process or they could develop to hermaphrodites from what I've heard.

Hey Eye 1 der, thanks for stopping by :)

From the books, journals, videos, pictures I've seen or read, there was no information that says " only one multi stemmed plant should be used for cultivation" I thought the hole point of SCROG is to keep the main bud down, in the training stage with the SCROG screen, wich naturally leads to stronger and faster growth of the side nodes, eventually they will reach the same height as the main bud and receive equal light.

Hey Eye 1 der, thanks for stopping by :)

From the books, journals, videos, pictures I've seen or read, there was no information that says " only one multi stemmed plant should be used for cultivation" I thought the hole point of SCROG is to keep the main bud down, in the training stage with the SCROG screen, wich naturally leads to stronger and faster growth of the side nodes, eventually they will reach the same height as the main bud and receive equal light.
exactly right:)

iv seen videos and tutorials with massive grow tents with more than 1 screen for each plant with a fair few plants grown in there, i suppose you could do one plant and veg for ages but id prefer do a few and have smaller veg time,,

this is a good single scrog plant tho

What's up
:420:

Update Time Flower week 8-9

IMG_159512.JPG

I harvested Berrybomb &-Bubblelicious yesterday flower day 61. I thanked my girls silently for their good job, just before the harvest.:Namaste::thanks: It's kinda sad cutting them apart after all the time I spend caring for them.

Here are some pictures of the trichomes before I harvested:

IMG_15939.JPG

IMG_15949.JPG

Bubblelicious​

Pineapple chunk my little bitch still needs another week until harvest. She is occupying my Growbox, so I had to build a little drying box for my buds to dry, because I can't hang them in my Growbox. So I placed my newly build drying box inside my growbox.

IMG_16067.JPG
IMG_16087.JPG

IMG_15998.JPG
IMG_16079.JPG

IMG_15978.JPG

IMG_15988.JPG

Berrybomb

IMG_15969.JPG

Bubblelicious

IMG_160210.JPG
IMG_16039.JPG
IMG_16007.JPG