SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk - Bubblelicious - Berry Bomb - First Grow

Re: SCROG 250w Pineapple Chunk, Bubblelicious, Berry Bomb. First Grow

I don't think you gotta worry about them coming back if they smelled something you'd have a new pair of bracelets

Yeah I hope so bro... It would be damm cool though, having all those cops in my place standing about 12 feet away from my harvest and plant and no one smelled or noticed anything! Almost impossible pulling that off, lol.:slide: Yes you are damm right I was sweating bullets again, standing in front of my kitchen doorway, trying to cover my growbox with my body an keep the cops out of my kitchen and speaking to the 8ft tall armored cop.:bitingnails:

Lol.. I wouldn't doubt that! I lived in the states a few years myself :surrender:

So tell me about your methods for this scrog what did you do just skimming through the pics it's hard to tell if you super cropped them also did you use lst for that bend?

I prefer monster cropping my plants (taking clones 21days into flowering has the same effect as topping multiple times but because its already bred into the plant its considered low stress on the plant) and then super cropping them during late veg

I did no cropping or topping, I just installed my scrog screen over my plants.... wait until my plants reached the screen height and did some basic training.

Well done bro its simple but god damn its effective... I'm curious what your dry weight will be

I'm still a free man Tommy ;):party::high-five::wood:

I will turn the lights off on pineapple chunk tommorow and keep her in the dark for 2 days, hope to see a bit bud swelling. Then I will harvest her, got my new seeds ready and waiting.... LSD, tangerine dream and super lemon haze:ganjamon:

hows the berry bomb drying, did the humidity hold out for you with the salt? iv decided do scrog now im about 20 days in with white widowxbig bud, the journal link should hopefully be in my signature, will be posting some more pics soon as iv tied them down to help them side branches along to reach the screen. probably wouldnt of gone with scrog if it wasnt for this journal so big thanks mate

Hey Tommy,

The Salt worked real good for me, I had like 45-55% at the end. Berry is dried pretty good now, I have her in glass jars at the moment curing. I'm glad I inspired you in some way to go SCROG, you won't regret it... Believe me! I just checked your journal, looking good man!:goodjob:

nice grow bro. anyone looking for more on scroggs check out a guy named dru west. he is the author of we$t coa$t ma$ters. OMM told me they no longer sale the book but you can read it online. with only $ internodes he was able to create a 4x4 scrogg that gives a pound of dried bud using one 1k w light to each plant. aslo in the book he explainshow to make grow rooms etc. i realize he has a lot more space and money than we do but there is a lot to learn here boys and girls, from germing to transplanting to curring. he is a true west coast master.
sorry to hijack thread. no disrespect meant.
i have followed your journal and your love for growing reminds me of myself. no matter what im not cutting till its time, and i too have had multiple close calls. great job bro. i thing this webpage/ book could help you too show you what scroggs look like.
Only reason i said that i remember some one saying yours wasnt a scrogg. yes yours is you just didnt vegg as long . great work and your fruit of your labor says it all

Thanks Jon705, wish you all the best for the new year and a successful grow. I'm enjoying my fruits of labor :blunt:

:cool::tokin::smokin::grinjoint::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::Rasta::bong:;):smokin::hookah::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom