Scrog Cabinet ventilation

t-pipes420

Hello,

I have had some free time recently, so I designed this stealth scrog box:

growcab_v2.jpg

Everything is basically to scale, there is two seperate chambers with the carbon scrubber/exhaust fan in the veg chamber. It is fairly large, 4.5 foot by 3.5 foot flowering area, and 2 ft wide veg. area. I want to use LED lighting, Haight solid state LED grow light 190w (800w hps equiv.) for flowering and a smaller blue LED 30watt array for a couple moms and clones. (Maybe supplement with a couple compact flouros).

Screen area is about 12-16 square feet, hope to get at least a pound every 2 months from it; once I get my shit together.

I have never done a scrog before, or a cabinet grow, so I am mostly wondering about the airflow.

The maroon/red holes are passive air vents and the arrows indicate air flow. There will be a DIY activated carbon filter attached to an exhaust fan. How much fan power do I need, is 200 cfm enough?

Volume is about 100 cubic feet I believe,

And also, how often/how long should the exhaust fan run?

I am thinking C99 for strain at this point. I think it is fairly un-smelly. Any other suggestions for great scrog yielders would be greatly appreciated.

Hi t-pipes. I am hoping to do a similar type LED stealth cupboard. I was wondering if you have already done this, how'd it go and any changes to the design that you would do? If someone else has a good journal on this that'd be great to.

t-pipes, looks really good.

To answer your questions, run the exhaust fan as needed for temp control. Depending on the temp of the intake air, you might not need it all the time. If you could hock it to a thermostat, would be best. Otherwise I'd try having it run the same time as the lights.

Depending on your carbon scrubber, I think the 200 CFM is enough.

Only thing I see right off, and maybe you didn't mean it to show this way, is your screen is way too high if this is all to scale. I keep mine around 10 inches.

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom