Scrog Gone Bad

baylinner

hi everyone here.well ill start off with this is my first grow im a newbie.i have a 10 by 10 by 10 foot tent.with a 10 inch intake fan and a 12 inch exurst fan.and 2 more fans on poles in tent.3 600s and a 1200w led and a 150 cfl just for a little more lol.i dont no wot strain i have .thay came froma mates mate lol.i put in veg for 9weeks and then into flower tent .i put up screen and thread all stems into screen untill it was 80/per cent full.then turned down to 12/12.thay have been in flower for 25 days.but thay just keeped on growing with no where left to feed into net.so now thay are 3 foot passed net lol.i have 20 plants in there its a jungle lol.so should i take fan leaves off 2 make more light.or should i bend over like super crope the long tops a bit.im growing in coco and perlite. thankyou all
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg
:thumb:sorry every 1 for putting in wrong spot .ive lernt now how start jornal ill keep posting here with this grow thankyou

You have any closer shots I don't think trying to super crop at this point will do anything I am in my first as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Just to avoid confusing terms, that is a screen of green (SCROG) a sea of green is a whole bunch of really tiny plants with only one cola put into bloom while they are still very small.
As for those tall skinny plants, they need more useable light. Get the lights much closer to them. Next time train the plants to be as flat as possible. Even if your light is 2" above the top of the plant the lower part won't get shit for light since your plants are so tall. I suggest you try to get plants that are wider than they are tall. Mine are usually about 1 foot tall or less when instart blooming them, but those under 1 foot plants are two feet across with 15+ tops each.
You are doing god though, plants look healthy. Just trying to help for improving yield next time.

thankyou ottawagreen. thay just keeped going lol.do you think if i pulled some fan leaves off for more light would help

No, defoliation is BAD. Reduces growth and yield. Not sure how that rumour keeps going.
Best thing you can do at this point is bend the tallest over a little gently and tie them down (LST) then bring the lights as close to them as you can while still covering the whole area.
It's ok you will stil get several ounces I bet. Next time low flat plants and lights very close and double your yeild at least,

No, defoliation is BAD. Reduces growth and yield. Not sure how that rumour keeps going.
Best thing you can do at this point is bend the tallest over a little gently and tie them down (LST) then bring the lights as close to them as you can while still covering the whole area.
It's ok you will stil get several ounces I bet. Next time low flat plants and lights very close and double your yeild at least,

i completely disagree. I defoliate and there are plenty of arctics and side by comparisons that support that it does not harm the yield and in fact helps it

Subbed in, baylinner- just to see how it all goes. I don't have much to add to what I said in your FAQ thread. I wouldn't focus on defoliation first- I would get the canopy flattened out - probably with a screen- to optimize the lighting for them. After that I would 'defoliate' the lower undergrowth, the shaded stuff. Anyway- just my 2 cents. I do quite a bit of catch-up plant training in flowering. I grow sativas- am away a lot, and often come home to a foot of new growth that has to be tied down.

thanks again weaselcracker.i got 2 screens in there lol.istarted with 1 out grow that .then put another 1 .in.and now there 3 foot passed that 1.lol.ill try put another 1 in .ive got a trailar net .tandamsize witch looks like it would fit my 10 by10 room ill try hang that up and slowly feed it back down and thread buds through is that sound rite,and i notice my nodes are still fairly close would you think the same.meaning thay mite still join lol.or am i dreaming.thanks again baylinner.
DSCN072211.jpg
DSCN07278.jpg
DSCN072311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom