Scrog help

Depa420

Ok so I have a tent 6x6x5 fusion hut and I'm trying to put a scrog netting in it. I am finding this difficult for a few reasons. Any suggestions would be great.
What is best to make it out of I spent 100$ in 1 inch pvc pipe, to find out its to thin and bendable and the string warps the frame.

Second the watering system. I thought a few drop rings attached to a hose with a funnel on the end would work but seems to be uneven distribution and the holes plug.

Basically I'm looking for info and ideas from anyone who has scrog in a grow tent before.
Thanks for your time
Depa420

Well it has been a few grows since I used my scrog in my tent but I used 3/4" pvc spaced my screws 3 inches apart and when I wrapped the string I only pulled hard enough to almost start bowing the PVC , if the PVC bowed I just loosened up the string enough till it stopped bowing. The string does not need to be guitar string tight just make sure when you wrap the 2nd side you go over then under on every string to give it strength. Think of it as weaving.Since I was to cheap to buy 3 post corners I just used 4 regular 90s (Much cheaper then the corners with 3 openings) then glued in a tee right next to each corner for my legs.
DSC_11684.jpg

In our 4x4 we used a scrog and for watering we picked up a 3 gallon water sprayer to be able to reach the girls in the back.

For the scrog we used 1" pvc as well and didn't have an issue. Screwed in hooks to weave the strings through for the net. Stability issues were not an issue since we had a tee and a piece of pipe to the ground for another leg. It stiffened the top with another fitting and mad it more stable. Put a leg going to the ground every 2' and it will be rigid.

Here's what I did. I went to lows and bought a water wan. I bought a short section of hose. Then I bought a pump and a trash can. Mix what you feed them in the trash can. You can sit on a bucket and reach everything.

Sent from my SM-T350 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well it has been a few grows since I used my scrog in my tent but I used 3/4" pvc spaced my screws 3 inches apart and when I wrapped the string I only pulled hard enough to almost start bowing the PVC , if the PVC bowed I just loosened up the string enough till it stopped bowing. The string does not need to be guitar string tight just make sure when you wrap the 2nd side you go over then under on every string to give it strength. Think of it as weaving.Since I was to cheap to buy 3 post corners I just used 4 regular 90s (Much cheaper then the corners with 3 openings) then glued in a tee right next to each corner for my legs.
DSC_11684.jpg

thats a great photo looks like a decent grow. yes i did weeave in and out on the second ring. Your picture helped me solve the problem i bought 1" eye screws that i was using and was trying to put the string through the eye on each screw but found its better to just wrap the string around the base of the screw instead very minimal warping this way. only problem now is how i am to raise/lower my lights inside the tent? appricate the help.

thats a good idea i wonder since im using 1/2' pipe if a 1' T piece would be big enough to put the smaller piece through it making a extra leg in the center of each side would stable it up alot!

I wanted to delete this post so i could add the persons quote but cant find the delete post button lol sorry still a noob to the site.

Back
Top Bottom